NigerianPrince_ Ban appeal
(Don't have a working email using friends account for appeal)

IGN: NigerianPrince_
Who banned you? Geonat
When were you banned? (Time/Date) 27th December 2016 10:09:25 PM
Why were you banned? Force field/Hacking
Are you at fault? Yes
What was your rank on MCP? Free
Why should we unban you? I want to start of by saying I am extremely sorry for hacking and completely understand where I am at fault and all I ask is a second chance to show i will obey the rules and never ever use any sort of hack again. The reason why i resorted to the force field hack was I thought I could gain an unfair advantage over others with better gear but I was wrong and instead I should/will work my way up to getting better gear like everyone elseĀ  if I'm gifted with another chance. For here on I will respect all the rules and wont even think about breaching another one and i hope i can be a positive member of the MCP community. Thank You for your consideration and time for reading this.
Additional InfoSadSorry Don't have a working email using friends account for appeal)
You're right this was intentionally used for an advantage against other players. It's kind of tough to unban someone who has that fervor. You can come back after new years, maybe set things straight for yourself, and if you really care for the server then you'll be back then.

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]