88hooper Unban Appeal
IGN: 88hooper
Who banned you? Silas_bowen
When were you banned? (Time/Date) 27th December 2016 03:40:41 AM
Why were you banned? X-ray
Are you at fault? Yes
What was your rank on MCP? Free
Why should we unban you? I cant say this reason amends for my offences completely but I will make a summary of it nonetheless as I am truly sorry and all I want is to be given a second chance to prove I will never use it again and work hard on my own to achieve higher ranks. I am fairly new to this server and as I started from the beginning I was supported by multiple people to reach the rank I am now. I was supplied with items and money to progress through the ranks without doing any real work. Untill I reached Free and I wanted to work on my own to reach citizen so I could be proud of what I achieved. But I found raising the money for 500k a longer and harder task to reach than I had expected. And eventually I grew tiresome and turned to using xray for a bit to raise the amount of money. I thought I could make the money and return to normal without any notice and I deeply regret this thought to come across me, since my good intentions turned bad after resorting to x-ray. If you could please consider giving me another chance and unbanning me I will be forever grateful and never break a rule ever again. Thanks for your time reading this and your consideration
Additional info:
Your ban has been swapped 3 days.

signature

???