A Real Unban Appeal
This will be short and sweet

-5-10 Sentences
-Use proper format provided in the ban appeals section
-USE PROPER GRAMMAR (Spellcheck is a fucking thing)
-Apologize for what you did (DO NOT BLAME IT ON OTHER PEOPLE) Ex. Killsz blaming it on his "friend"
-Use the proper title Ex- AlphaCoolskate's Ban Appeal; Bad Ex- unban me
-Don't suck up to the person who banned you, you being desperate and spewing shit out of your ass isn't increasing your chances
-When it asks "Are you at fault?" ALWAYS PUT YES, EVEN IF YOU THINK YOU AREN'T! Unless the staff member who banned you is a douche, 99% of the time you will be at fault.
-Don't make a fucking essay >Implying mb and Company unban appeal (Staff members won't spend 30 minutes reading you appeal, you aren't special
-Use simple grammar >Also implying mb and Company unban appeal (Don't make staff look up a word every sentence, that will not help you, as Miner posted in Mb's "How to get unbanned (Fake)" doing this lowers your chances Bad Ex- My intention was not horrific yet the consequence was, I am deeply apologetic for my actions Good Ex- I am extremely sorry for my actions and will not hack again

At this point if you read this and I see another 10 year old making a terrible appeal, I kms.
Thanks for reading, and I guarantee you, unless you are Cooperlandon, you will be unbanned by following these guidelines

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
Denied.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Unless the staff member who banned you is a douche, 99% of the time you will be at fault.

So like Mitsuo?
(Dec 16th, 2016, 05:42 PM)YoyoAlexis link Wrote: So like Mitsuo?

salt

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Dec 16th, 2016, 05:42 PM)YoyoAlexis link Wrote: Unless the staff member who banned you is a douche, 99% of the time you will be at fault.

So like Mitsuo?
Should add that as an example XD

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Dec 16th, 2016, 06:07 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote: [quote author=YoyoAlexis link=topic=4449.msg25719#msg25719 date=1481935352]
Unless the staff member who banned you is a douche, 99% of the time you will be at fault.

So like Mitsuo?
Should add that as an example XD
[/quote]
Big Grin  rekt