Death Threat report on s
Your IGN: YoyoAlexis
Offender's? IGN: SebPlaysGamesYT
Offender's? rank: A
What the offender was doing: Death Threat
What server this was on: Prison
When this happened: 12/10/2016 7:10 PM EST
Proof: https://i.gyazo.com/ddc1dba480cdcf947c54...14defb.png
Additional info: I killed SebPlaysGamesYT and got his stuff. After the Block Party YoyoColton killed him and got Seb's items from the Block Party. After this Seb purchased "PVP Toggle". I found this very amusing, as we gave you the server $20 for killing someone in game twice. He was upset that he had wasted his time and lost all of his progress. So he decided to say to me "im not sure whether i should be mad or killyou irl rn"
Since this amazing forums does not allow editing and I messed up the title and it should have been "Death Threat report on SebPlaysGamesYT"
-1 Wrong format.

signature

[Image: xOQgMsI.png]
-1, cropped photo, instant ban.
Every way I say this makes it sound as if I'm bashing you, so be warned. I don't see anything wrong with it. Could you tell me what I did wrong?
(Dec 10th, 2016, 11:32 PM)YoyoAlexis link Wrote: Every way I say this makes it sound as if I'm bashing you, so be warned. I don't see anything wrong with it. Could you tell me what I did wrong?

With the photo you inserted into this report it is a cropped photo (edited to see only the chat) we require the full screenshot in order to see if you yourself are hacking, so as long as that photo is the only one you have up its more then likely you will probably be banned for hacking even if you are not.
(Dec 11th, 2016, 08:42 AM)ravinseye link Wrote: [quote author=YoyoAlexis link=topic=4437.msg25595#msg25595 date=1481437922]
Every way I say this makes it sound as if I'm bashing you, so be warned. I don't see anything wrong with it. Could you tell me what I did wrong?

With the photo you inserted into this report it is a cropped photo (edited to see only the chat) we require the full screenshot in order to see if you yourself are hacking, so as long as that photo is the only one you have up its more then likely you will probably be banned for hacking even if you are not.
[/quote]
Mkay... Makes sense but not that it is denied...
This was after it happened and Mitsuo was saying it was not a death threat even though it was...

[Image: b8bf3831106f2ee2c63f8de6b02d2099.png]

+1
and Mitsuo was saying it was not a death threat even though it was...

And I'll continue to stand by that statement.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Dec 11th, 2016, 10:57 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: and Mitsuo was saying it was not a death threat even though it was...

And I'll continue to stand by that statement.
You do that.