Mitsuo Abuse
Something that has come to my attention and I want to point out. Look at this.
http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,4174.0.html
Anything seem familiar? Mitsuo comes under fire and MasterOvie to the rescue. Of course, she will never get demoted when she has a ring of staff circling her. For the third time. If she doesn't get banned it is solely due to favoritism.
Cool you can scroll through past abuse reports, where I wasn't doing anything kthx.

[Image: c24d66e0c8bf4d509205b9ca94ed886e.png]

[Image: 421b5f0733c945928e4d7f8a607bfe8c.png]

One of the several reasons you were punished, you are mocking a new player for buying pvp toggle because you and your friend want to kill them over and over taking their things. You then continued to make fun of the new user for buying pvp toggle so you two wouldn't kill him. So yes I feel the punishments you received are more than justified.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Dec 10th, 2016, 05:07 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Cool you can scroll through past abuse reports, where I wasn't doing anything kthx.

[Image: c24d66e0c8bf4d509205b9ca94ed886e.png]

[Image: 421b5f0733c945928e4d7f8a607bfe8c.png]

One of the several reasons you were punished, you are mocking a new player for buying pvp toggle because you and your friend want to kill them over and over taking their things. You then continued to make fun of the new user for buying pvp toggle so you two wouldn't kill him. So yes I feel the punishments you received are more than justified.
Oh boy, looks like you will never put up the white flag.

Considering we were the reason he bought it. I killed in and he got mad.
Then Colton killed him right after the block party.
So to prevent it from happening it again he bought the rank, which I thought was funny.
This was in the last few minutes, not when you muted me for CO.  I enjoy how you are attempting to misdirect the administration of Convicted.

Once again you can not mute someone for CO for personal grudges. I did nothing to deserve that punishment and you know it. This going back and fourth is ridiculous!
"the administration of Convicted."'

Explains a lot.

Once again you can not mute someone for CO for personal grudges. I did nothing to deserve that punishment and you know it.

I didn't mute you based on any "personal grudge" you have been on the server long enough, and warned enough times to avoid chat offenses. I had asked the owner just days before if we were still allowed to mute instantly for people who should know the rules and he said yes, you broke a rule, after continually being annoying, and toxic in chat.

signature

(Dec 10th, 2016, 05:21 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: "the administration of Convicted."'

Explains a lot.

Once again you can not mute someone for CO for personal grudges. I did nothing to deserve that punishment and you know it.

I didn't mute you based on any "personal grudge" you have been on the server long enough, and warned enough times to avoid chat offenses. I had asked the owner just days before if we were still allowed to mute instantly for people who should know the rules and he said yes, you broke a rule, after continually being annoying, and toxic in chat.

Please tell me where the updated rules are? If it is not in the rules, I can not get punished for it. The punishment is the same for new players and veteran players. New players may get more mercy for the unknowingness. Punishment does not become greater for reoccurring situations. At least on this server. The proof is in the pudding. You yourself said "after continually being annoying, and toxic in chat." which is a personal grudge considered you muted me for 2 co and "after continually being annoying, and toxic in chat."

"the administration of Convicted."'

Explains a lot.

I'm confused by this???

Now can we please stop going back and fourth! Can we just leave this for the administrative branch of CDGS to decide?
"Please tell me where the updated rules are? If it is not in the rules, I can not get punished for it. "

[Image: a1354c2c4a7e47128ec01ee9b0c5895e.png]

[Image: 5175d2a391c9418daf9cd89dc6a882d4.png]

signature

(Dec 10th, 2016, 05:40 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: "Please tell me where the updated rules are? If it is not in the rules, I can not get punished for it. "

[Image: a1354c2c4a7e47128ec01ee9b0c5895e.png]

[Image: 5175d2a391c9418daf9cd89dc6a882d4.png]
thanks for scratching my name out on the screenshot I don't want the publicity.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]

Once I got unbanned I came back on the server and was muted by Mitsuo for CO. After 0 warnings and the co that I did do was twice.

[/quote]

If mit feels you intentionally are breaking the chat rules he can do what he did.

signature

[Image: xOQgMsI.png]
(Dec 10th, 2016, 03:41 PM)YoyoAlexis link Wrote: Once I got unbanned I came back on the server and was muted by Mitsuo for CO. After 0 warnings and the co that I did do was twice.

Once I got unbanned I came back on the server and was muted by Mitsuo for CO. After 0 warnings and the co that I did do was twice.

Edit: Fixed after failing first quote

signature

[Image: xOQgMsI.png]
Why go through the hassle of cropping all the pictures?

"Any screenshot that is cropped/edited will result in a banning of your account.
We can only assume you are using "hacks" or trying hide other important information."
http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,15.0.html