Mitsuo Abuse
Anyone who knows me, or zs for that matter would understand that "His butthole" is basically a server wide meme at this point, that insult wasn't directed at you nor Colton, as you weren't even on at the time of this happening.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Dec 11th, 2016, 04:45 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Anyone who knows me, or zs for that matter would understand that "His butthole" is basically a server wide meme at this point, that insult wasn't directed at you nor Colton, as you weren't even on at the time of this happening.
Only people from V-3 would understand

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Dec 11th, 2016, 04:45 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Anyone who knows me, or zs for that matter would understand that "His butthole" is basically a server wide meme at this point, that insult wasn't directed at you nor Colton, as you weren't even on at the time of this happening.
Well, I'm gonna stop this back and fourth game that is going on and would like to see how this is dealt. Unless you would like to continue this until someone comes to a decision.
I can pretty much tell you nothing will be done

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Dec 11th, 2016, 06:00 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: I can pretty much tell you nothing will be done
That my friend is not your place to decide upon.
Mit & Ovie are good staff members just leave it at that this report won't get ya anywhere take my advice, just quit it buddy FeelsBadMan.jpeg

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Dec 11th, 2016, 10:39 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote: Mit & Ovie are good staff members just leave it at that this report won't get ya anywhere take my advice, just quit it buddy FeelsBadMan.jpeg
I'm good, thanks for the suggestions though!