Agronomy's unban appeal
IGN:Agronomy
Who banned you? Maelonic
When were you banned? (Time/Date) around 1am UTC , 11/21/2016
Why were you banned? hack/xray
Are you at fault? no
What was your rank on MCP? citizen
Why should we unban you? Well like my good bud Pigmine123 said in his unban appeal we were just mining in free inside a few underground mine shafts grabing all those cave spider spawners. As he said and I quote "We took turns breaking spawners I break one he breaks one, going back and forth". And for the nice juicy big spawner areas we found live map has all the things we need. "http://prntscr.com/d9uxgu". All I can say is no hacks were used.
Additional info: Also if it is for the faction base, sorry but its a base and we raided it.
These are images of your mining patterns, all of which lead directly the spawners. So feel free to explain this, at this current time I will not be unbanning you.

[Image: 7C3Efrn.png]

[Image: LDULTmX.png]

[Image: q9YKsmz.png]

[Image: dJLx4r2.png]

[Image: Z249LA7.png]

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
Hey, the images you provided for evidence (or as "evidence" for us) only show us in one picture (at the bottem) would you care to send more or are you out of stock?
as this is all the picture i have but i did watch you guys in the live map for some time going from one spawner to the next , as you where not going through mine shafts as they do show up on there. As i have used miner coal before, and if you guys where using miner coal it would not be one straight line. 

signature

So Mae am I unbanned now because pigmine got unbanned or do I need to go through the whole process that pigmine did.

signature

[Image: w0nB0qd.png]
has been delt with and unban

signature