Ravinseye abuse report
Your IGN: cronfile
Abuser's IGN: ravinseye
Abuser's rank: C-guard
What the abuser was doing: Wrongfully jailing, not calling for specific contraband
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 11/16/16, 4:49PM EST
Proof: (insert an image or video here)
[Image: 2016_11_16_16_47_38.png]
[Image: 2016_11_16_16_47_43.png]
Additional info: No one knew who he was talking to/who's contraband he was asking for. I don't want a strike/demote on him, I just want him to clarify who he is talking to before sending multiple people to jail.
First I would like to thank you for voicing your concern here instead of trying to argue with me on the server.  For your reason I did say swords and axe from the 3 of you that were fighting.  As I did say "everyone" I only did that because I needed to quickly defuse the situation which was much different that was most guards come across.  Even though the term "everyone" can be vague at times it can also be assumed that when you are fighting and you see a guard come up to everyone means you three that are fighting
Featuring my plot in the chat

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Useless reply I assume you were in the croud of a riot and he asked for swords and axes which you didn't give and u had a sword in your hotbar dont think this report will do anything

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
(Nov 17th, 2016, 05:41 AM)Hypogre link Wrote: dont think this report will do anything

(Nov 16th, 2016, 03:01 PM)cronfile link Wrote: I don't want a strike/demote on him, I just want him to clarify who he is talking to before sending multiple people to jail.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]