1324j5's New Guard Application
This is after the reset yesterday, and of the little time I have played on the server I have learnt that not only is this server unique, It has also won my vote for the best prison server ever.

What is your IGN? 1324j5

How old are you as of now? 15

What is your current playtime on the server? 7.1 hours

When can you play on MCP? From 4pm to about 7pm weekdays, anytime all day weekends.

What is your timezone? AEDT

What is your rank on the server? E

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I have lots of hours of experience.

Do you have any experience with guarding? I have had at least 1 year of practise. I don’t remember ip but host was Jamchiv01 and 2 other guys.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, I have.

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I will be a massive help to the server and the players. Still not sure why people have to add "I'm going to steal The Declaration of Independence” in their applications.
You need to read the Guard rules Here.

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
(Nov 8th, 2016, 02:31 AM)serrian_ link Wrote: You need to read the Guard rules Here.
I dont understand the need to read the rules when they havent been changed.
(Nov 8th, 2016, 02:31 AM)serrian_ link Wrote: You need to read the Guard rules Here.
If you are talking playtime I assure you I have played for 3 days.
-1 Should give more reason why you want to be a guard

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
Get more experience and maybe apply later.

signature

???