MCP Reset F.A.Q & Donator Info
Quote:When is the reset?
Soon™ (In seriousness potentially aiming for November 6th possibly in the evening)

Quote:Why is the map similar?
We've been busy and did not have enough time to rebuild the whole thing.

Quote:Why did the reset take so long?
See previous answer

Quote:Is all my stuff gone?
Yes all your stuff is gone as it was a total reset besides donator perks.

Quote:I donated so which perks will I get back?
Permission based perks such as pvptoggle, trails, disguises, and donator access should remain untouched and access should be had on join. Perishable perks/temp donator access will be recredited within reason.

Crates, Spawners, and other perishables will be recredited up to 75 days prior. Temporary donator access will be recredited from up to 90 days ago.
Please speak to Silas_Bowen about your donations but be patient it could be a few days before they are credited.

signature

???
so not my crates. blast.
What if we cant talk to silas about getting my pvp toggle back?
(Nov 6th, 2016, 09:37 AM)lord_bills54 link Wrote: What if we cant talk to silas about getting my pvp toggle back?

Did you even read the post?
"Permission based perks such as pvptoggle, trails, disguises, and donator access should remain untouched and access should be had on join."

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
zs the reason i wasnt paying attention is because i golf everyday
in the evening for what timezone  because if its Canadian time thats pretty late for a school night everywhere else
Tonight works for me, my one and only class tomorrow does not start until almost eleven.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]