Feedback needed
Answer this poll please.

signature

???
I voted for villagers, but in reality, I feel like we should have both implemented.

Use villagers for crate items and special things. Like giving a villager a zeedin chestplate for 5 crates something to drain the amount of gear if someone wants to test their luck.

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Oct 7th, 2016, 02:31 PM)cougarboy link Wrote: I voted for villagers, but in reality, I feel like we should have both implemented.

Use villagers for crate items and special things. Like giving a villager a zeedin chestplate for 5 crates something to drain the amount of gear if someone wants to test their luck.
no one will test their luck unless they have like 5 of that rare item.  People won't test their luck if they do that I just know it.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
sign shops are quicker and generally better for selling a ton of items like when you have a full inventory from mining or punching trees.  However, villagers are more interesting and provide a better effect when used to trade rare items like drugs, crates, or crate items.

It's kinda how our society functions:  Your everyday shit comes off a shelf, but with the big purchases --like houses, cars, and drugs-- you gotta talk to some guy.
I did sign shops because they are faster and just more convenient.

signature

[Image: xOQgMsI.png]
I would like to have villager but not to sell/buy I guess more like quests or something

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
Will banknotes ever have a chance to be added? It's when you can do /withdraw (amount) and it gives you a piece of paper that says the amount on it and whoever receives it can put it in their own bank account

signature

[Image: w0nB0qd.png]
(Oct 8th, 2016, 08:28 PM)Kunvoi link Wrote: Will banknotes ever have a chance to be added? It's when you can do /withdraw (amount) and it gives you a piece of paper that says the amount on it and whoever receives it can put it in their own bank account
why add that if people can just /pay others?  I personally wouldn't add it as it would be time and effort not used in a useful way.  Why make things more complicated than they have to be?

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Oct 8th, 2016, 08:28 PM)Kunvoi link Wrote: Will banknotes ever have a chance to be added? It's when you can do /withdraw (amount) and it gives you a piece of paper that says the amount on it and whoever receives it can put it in their own bank account

We considered physical economy but never found a way for it to fit. It would be on another server if we ever did it.

signature

???
(Oct 8th, 2016, 10:14 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: [quote author=Kunvoi link=topic=4290.msg24794#msg24794 date=1475983721]
Will banknotes ever have a chance to be added? It's when you can do /withdraw (amount) and it gives you a piece of paper that says the amount on it and whoever receives it can put it in their own bank account

We considered physical economy but never found a way for it to fit. It would be on another server if we ever did it.
[/quote]
I used to play on a Harry Potter themed server that used physical currency and that went pretty well. It was sort of like World of Warcraft currency. 100 copper equals 1 silver. 100 silver equals 1 gold.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]