People calling me(crazy_dog713) Slaves/Waves
Your IGN: crazy_dog713
Offender's? IGN: Snow_Nightencall, Oddordyr, Wyld_
Offender's? rank: All are Baron rank
What the Abuser was doing: All have them have called me either Slaves, waves or both
What server this was on: MCP
When this happened: It has been happening for a while it has started to annoy me and its really offensive.
Proof: [Image: eIXhx]
Additional info: To some people it may not seem like a big deal but to me it is. They aren't calling me by my username or my nickname and its offensive. I would like to be called either crazy_dog713 or Snaves not anything other than that, I have heard that few other people have also called me that name when I am offline but I don't have proof so I cant do anything about them.
I don't know whats happening but this is the link please just copy and paste

http://imgur.com/gallery/eIXhx
I don't really see that any punishment is needed, but if it ever escalates to the point of bullying, a Mod or high ranked Guard online should definitely handle it with a warning then mute.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Sep 8th, 2016, 08:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote: I don't really see that any punishment is needed, but if it ever escalates to the point of bullying, a Mod or high ranked Guard online should definitely handle it with a warning then mute.
if I see it getting to the point where Snaves really classifies it as bullying, I'll handle it.  Wyld is currently banned for 4 days and he was the main one doing it so hopefully he learns his lesson.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
You're reporting me for saying you saw slaves on a billboard?

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
(Sep 8th, 2016, 09:53 AM)masterovieOG link Wrote: [quote author=zs471 link=topic=4199.msg24322#msg24322 date=1473348345]
I don't really see that any punishment is needed, but if it ever escalates to the point of bullying, a Mod or high ranked Guard online should definitely handle it with a warning then mute.
if I see it getting to the point where Snaves really classifies it as bullying, I'll handle it.  Wyld is currently banned for 4 days and he was the main one doing it so hopefully he learns his lesson.
[/quote]
lol unbanned

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]
(Sep 8th, 2016, 06:01 PM)WyldcatG link Wrote: [quote author=masterovieOG link=topic=4199.msg24323#msg24323 date=1473353624]
[quote author=zs471 link=topic=4199.msg24322#msg24322 date=1473348345]
[/quote]
lol unbanned
[/quote] you weren't banned for this abuse report

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
While none of this I would deem bullying/offensive I understand you might not like it. There are things you can do if you really cannot cope with this I.e. /ignore  this is staff's first point of action to tell you. Should things get out of hand then yes staff will take action.

You also do need to keep some things in mind....

General banter/jokes are part of life/internet so this will never go away.
You applied for guard and need to have "thick skin" otherwise, you are not likely to be accepted if you cannot handle the banter/flaming that goes with the position.
Also remember that while you might not believe it all the time, minechat can autocorrect spellings, so sometimes this might be the reason (yes users should double check before hitting enter).

You should probably lock this post to prevent any off topic replies.
there is no autocorrect on in minecraft -_-, when all of these people have said this none of them were on minechat so they have no excuse for auto correct
http://imgur.com/a/uj5OP

Yeah I think it has gotten out of hand, it's mostly wyld. Miner to you it may not seem offensive but to me it's really offensive, please can something be done.