mayobagels unban appeal
IGN: mayobagels
Who banned you? AldronAran
When were you banned? (Time/Date) August 17th
Why were you banned? Intentional spam
Are you at fault? Yes
What was your rank on MCP? Citizen $
Why should we unban you? Because I won't spam anymore or be mean because I made a mistake
Additional info:
You shouldn't be banned for spam unless it's hurtful, there a command called mute

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Aug 23rd, 2016, 04:42 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote:You shouldn't be banned for spam unless it's hurtful, there a command called mute
he got banned for spamming smd

signature

and he did it for a joke to

signature

You were muted 27 times I'm pretty sure you know the rules. You also continued to spam after your friend was banned and were warned by Aldron pre-ban.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
  You were banned for the excessive amount of times Mods have had to deal with you, including myself. As Oddordyr has already stated, your BMINFO report puts you at 27 mutes and 7 bans (6, prior to this one). All of which were serious punishments, unlike some who get attention from the Admins and get playfully banned and muted. This ban was simply to confirm the fact you take nothing seriously here and simply need to move on. Thank you for your time spent here, however your desires obviously lie elsewhere, as demonstrated by your care and attention afforded to our rules. Of which, you were reminded 33 times or more.

signature

-Wisdom is a rare treasure and should be given sparingly, for the true prize is knowledge, gained by one's own experience.-

[Image: 5082afb33a3358569e1763040f96bff5.png]
it still shouldn't be a perm ban though, the mcp I knew before would just temp ban him with "Stop" for a day or so it really wasn't that serious he was doing it to be playfull not to hurt.

signature

If he was banned for 1 day he would just come back and continue spamming. If we keep just slapping him on the wrist nothing will happen. This was his fault for spamming and I don't think he should be unbanned.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently