Glitch's Guard Application
hat is your IGN? Glitch733
How old are you as of now? 15
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 15.2 hours
When can you play on MCP? Anytime from 2P.M to 12A.M
What is your timezone? EST
What is your rank on the server? Free
Do you have any experience with other prison servers?  I have been top on 3ksnation and Killion and Obsidian
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I have my server [GlitchPvp.beastmc.com]
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? yes I have read both very thoroughly! I understand them very well..I studied them!
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I am very great at PvP! I have good instincts! I can tell if someone has a sword (yet everyone can) :")  Most of all I would really Love to be a guard and I would treat the responsibility  with Great Care! Even though one time I told someone "I'm going to steal the Declaration Of Independence" I really tried to give it my all as a prisoner . I always tried to get on my feet when I lost in PvP or lost a valuable! I always try to help other prisoners if I can. I'm very nice and a good friend to other players, I try not to  argue with other players sometime I fall short. If I were to become Guard, I would make sure 100% the rules on the server were being followed. I would  help keep PvP areas a good environment and safe for the new players and old. I have experience in guarding as I do it on my own server. I know that my experience on My server would help me in the field of being a guard on convicted. Most of the time I am on, I have noticed that there are not as many guards on as there should be, sometimes there aren't any on at all. If theres only one guard on you usually see him/her getting ganged up by multiple players. I do think there should be more guards so the PvP areas, so people can walk to there mine and not be so scared! Because I always see players i  dying 24/7. I really think this server and I would benefit from me becoming Guard!

Thank you!,
    Sincerely, Glitch733

signature

Live Life to the fullest! One day at a time Smile
My Playtime is now 20.2 it's a bit more. I do expect to get it up by a good amount as I do play for hours A Day and I will be putting lots of time into this server! Hopefully I can get my playtime A lot higher!

signature

Hello senpapi

http://imgur.com/a/a07Gh

That is a beautiful machine

Discovered by PrisonGuard

signature

[Image: w0nB0qd.png]
Should've read the rules more carefully Bucko

[youtube]https://youtu.be/cHPd9vAbgqY[/youtube]

signature

Kill me
(Aug 18th, 2016, 07:26 PM)Craftin link Wrote: Should've read the rules more carefully Bucko

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHPd9vAbgqY[/youtube]

signature

Kill me
Im Very Sorry!  The was not in the written rules and I didn't know it was not allowed will never happen again!!!

signature

(Aug 18th, 2016, 08:01 PM)Glitch733 link Wrote: Im Very Sorry!  The was not in the written rules and I didn't know it was not allowed will never happen again!!!
ok apology accepted from me, everyone else idk.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Thank You Smile

signature

Caught afk farming time. -1

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]
(Aug 19th, 2016, 02:05 PM)WyldcatG link Wrote: Caught afk farming time. -1

It occurred after the application

signature