miner01 False Mutes
Your IGN: MLGNyanBro_556_
Abuser?s IGN: miner01
Abuser?s rank: Mod
What the abuser was doing: muting me when I had 2/3 co
When this happened: 4:37 EST
Proof: (insert an image or video here) http://imgur.com/a/kAxr6
Additional info: Is is 2 letters and you get a co when you put 3+ letters together with full caps. also I put THIS IS SPARTA pretty slowly  in chat so it cannot be considered spam as the 3rd co.

signature

The server had 20+ people and was pretty chaotic at this point so the mods were trying to keep chat clean. -1 Miner was doing his job, and you did say it pretty fast and in a spammy way.

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]
You realize they don't HAVE to call co 3/3? They can just mute you if you're on 2/3 and you do something to get put on 3/3.  facepalming

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
Also we can instantly mute players who should know chat rules by now, and you are certainly one of those players. Also it was only 15mins.
First and foremost, the guidelines defining spam and the caps rule are simply to understand what could be seen as spam. If you decide to use all caps in a way that may be considered "not co" because you think you worked your way around the rules, then you deserve to be muted, regardless how clever you may think you are. Plain and simple, don't want to be muted, don't use caps, for any reason. (Or call masterovie - MasterMovie)

signature

-Wisdom is a rare treasure and should be given sparingly, for the true prize is knowledge, gained by one's own experience.-

[Image: 5082afb33a3358569e1763040f96bff5.png]
[04:37:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Citizen]MLGNyanBro_556_[$]: THIS
[04:37:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Citizen]MLGNyanBro_556_[$]: IS
[04:37:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Citizen]MLGNyanBro_556_[$]: SPARTA

Not even a second apart.... there's your 3ed co