PrisonGuard
Your IGN: Mentally_Insane
Abuser?s IGN: PrisonGuard
Abuser?s rank: C-Guard
What the abuser was doing: Teamed with non/ex-guard during riot to attempt to kill me
When this happened: 11:30 Central standard time August 15, 2016
Proof: [Image: fMk96] [Image: tB4hHC2.png][Image: OIv6vEO.png]
Additional info: This was a constant problem, before me he was attacking my faction partner (The one who took the screenshot) and never asked for his sword after I got jailed. Not the best screenshots but it was what we could do at the time. My computer freezes for multiple seconds after a screenshot so I was not able to take any.
Are these screenshots supposed to show us cornering you? Also show me where in the guard rules it says you are not allowed to focus on one person in a riot?

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
To me these screenshots mean nothing. I cant make out whos fighting who in the pictures, to me there is no proof here.
So many points to make here.

What's hidden behind the scenes is that after running away to rearmour, Spibelle (One of Nathan's best friends on the server) followed me and got trapped in a corner, and killed. After this the rest of the group (cwpsteelers on his alt, MoonFragments, Mentally_Insane, and some others not worth mentioning) couldn't find me. I ran back to where I last saw them and they started calling me out for running and hiding
[Image: cdb70064fc4b419fbec998edae4fae45.png]

In which the ever so nice Kunvoi (or Kunboi) decided to remind them on the rules about Staff Disrespect.
[Image: 828ef4567f62477785bb390be85ae234.png]

He continued on like this for quite a while and that brings us to the next riot. This is where you can see me and Odd (we were talking in TeamSpeak) both attacking Mentally_Insane. Nathan's main issue with this is that I didn't call for Odd's sword after jailing him when he safe zoned. As you can see in the first picture I continued fighting Odd and died to him, and as far as I'm aware he did not safezone at all, making it abuse to actually call for his sword in the first place.

Overall, I believe that this was just a bit of Mentally_Insane trying to be the knight in shining armour for SPIbelle9 after she was killed.

I'd also like to bring up the point that cwpsteelers (his alt is MyDadIsHarambe fpr those who don't know) thought running away as a guard was against the rules. This is very concerning as it's actually a very big part of staying alive as a guard and it's how we are meant to rearmour. He freaked out when I cornered Mentally_Insane and thought that teaming was also against the rules and freaked out in chat when I jailed Mental before returning to Odd to fight (note this screenshot was taken when I scrolled up through chat after dying to Oddordyr)
[Image: c69rzd]

signature

Kill me
(Aug 15th, 2016, 10:24 PM)Craftin link Wrote: As you can see in the first picture I continued fighting Odd and died to him, and as far as I'm aware he did not safezone at all, making it abuse to actually call for his sword in the first place.

Sorry, this is the screenshot I was referring to, I didn't realize I had a different one posted in the first spoiler.
[Image: 875d006ecee848da920b443dc472fd27.png]

signature

Kill me
And this is a fixed link for the last screenshot of cwpsteelers
[Image: fcba283947474a7392c71a492b6d36dd.png]

signature

Kill me
BAN!STAFF DIS IS NOT ALLOWEDBAD BOI

signature

[Image: w0nB0qd.png]
Don't ever remember saying running away was against the rules. Pretty sure that was Mentally.