Oddordyr Breaking Guard Rules
Still against the guard rules :^ ) Changing my name to Mitsuo_Slothblood afk

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Aug 7th, 2016, 02:19 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Still against the guard rules :^ ) Changing my name to Mitsuo_Slothblood afk
wow you must be gangster to do something like that

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Aug 7th, 2016, 02:12 PM)SnipedYall link Wrote: [quote author=masterovieOG link=topic=4084.msg23667#msg23667 date=1470603931]
Do we have proof of these messages being sent?
I can go back in my logs if I really have to so yes there is proof but no I don't feel like digging it up.
[/quote] Please do so

signature

(Aug 7th, 2016, 02:19 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Still against the guard rules :^ ) Changing my name to Mitsuo_Slothblood afk
As I said before I changed my name before I got moved into the guard rank. Yes I got accepted on the forums before I changed my name but I wasn't guard on MCP yet. Silas told me I was allowed to change my name.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
  Two things. First, if you had to dig this far, search this far, just to find a reason to report Oddor, your intention isn't to uphold the rules of this server, its to get rid of players you aren't fond of for one reason or another. Second, if you honestly believe that the day after Oddor was made guard, he decided to change his name, and by the grace of God, Silas was somehow not present/blind/absolutely too stupid to realize that, "Hey, I promoted SnipedYall to Guard, but who the hell is Oddordyr?" after 3 MONTHS, then you not only insult Oddor by your misplaced desire to see him stripped of his rank, but you also insinuate that Silas must be absolutely ignorant of both his staff and his own rules laid for the server.

This honestly will surprise me beyond belief if ANYTHING AT ALL comes of this other than a denied response from Silas once he sees it. This goes back to a post a made shortly after becoming mod. It sickens me to see people trying so hard to ruin the fun of others simple because they differ in personality, or do not coexist well enough to accept each other.

signature

-Wisdom is a rare treasure and should be given sparingly, for the true prize is knowledge, gained by one's own experience.-

[Image: 5082afb33a3358569e1763040f96bff5.png]
(Aug 7th, 2016, 02:57 PM)aldronaran link Wrote:   Two things. First, if you had to dig this far, search this far, just to find a reason to report Oddor, your intention isn't to uphold the rules of this server, its to get rid of players you aren't fond of for one reason or another. Second, if you honestly believe that the day after Oddor was made guard, he decided to change his name, and by the grace of God, Silas was somehow not present/blind/absolutely too stupid to realize that, "Hey, I promoted SnipedYall to Guard, but who the hell is Oddordyr?" after 3 MONTHS, then you not only insult Oddor by your misplaced desire to see him stripped of his rank, but you also insinuate that Silas must be absolutely ignorant of both his staff and his own rules laid for the server.

This honestly will surprise me beyond belief if ANYTHING AT ALL comes of this other than a denied response from Silas once he sees it. This goes back to a post a made shortly after becoming mod. It sickens me to see people trying so hard to ruin the fun of others simple because they differ in personality, or do not coexist well enough to accept each other.

rekt

signature

(Aug 7th, 2016, 01:03 PM)Craftin link Wrote: Here you can see what date Silas accepted SnipedYall's Application:
[Image: 654ed40dab8e4743ac684d2108be1457.png]
And here you can see exactly what day and date SnipedYall changed his name:
[Image: 7bbe4dc0892a4cbb8e511d3e54a31767.png]
Notice when I changed my name it was 3:30 AM MY TIME EST 3 HOURS AHEAD OF SILAS
What time did Silas accept my app on forums? 11:24 PM HIS TIME 3 HOURS BEHIND ME. So you're saying Silas must be completely blind because I changed my name 1 hour. ONE HOUR after I got accepted as guard.

signature

Odd, you don't think I went through this in my head? NameMC is shown in the timezone your computer is set to, that being AST for me. The timezone the forums are on are 4 hours behind AST, meaning it was 7 hours after you were accepted that you changed your name. Don't bullshit me and say you weren't assigned guard rank for 7 hours. Aldron, this is a report. The report is for breaking the rules, no matter what the intent it is still against guard rules to change your name. And as for calling Silas an idiot for not realizing, Sniped's nickname was  Oddordyr before he got guard so it would be hard to notice. I've told Silas that Sniped changed his name while he was guard in TeamSpeak and Silas acted surprised, implying he didn't know. This report is for Silas, and while I do appreciate your input this report is solely for Silas himself.

signature

Kill me
(Aug 7th, 2016, 04:08 PM)Craftin link Wrote: Odd, you don't think I went through this in my head? NameMC is shown in the timezone your computer is set to, that being AST for me. The timezone the forums are on are 4 hours behind AST, meaning it was 7 hours after you were accepted that you changed your name. Don't bullshit me and say you weren't assigned guard rank for 7 hours. Aldron, this is a report. The report is for breaking the rules, no matter what the intent it is still against guard rules to change your name. And as for calling Silas an idiot for not realizing, Sniped's nickname was  Oddordyr before he got guard so it would be hard to notice. I've told Silas that Sniped changed his name while he was guard in TeamSpeak and Silas acted surprised, implying he didn't know. This report is for Silas, and while I do appreciate your input this report is solely for Silas himself.
  rekt

signature

(Aug 7th, 2016, 04:08 PM)Craftin link Wrote: Odd, you don't think I went through this in my head? NameMC is shown in the timezone your computer is set to, that being AST for me. The timezone the forums are on are 4 hours behind AST, meaning it was 7 hours after you were accepted that you changed your name. Don't bullshit me and say you weren't assigned guard rank for 7 hours. Aldron, this is a report. The report is for breaking the rules, no matter what the intent it is still against guard rules to change your name. And as for calling Silas an idiot for not realizing, Sniped's nickname was  Oddordyr before he got guard so it would be hard to notice. I've told Silas that Sniped changed his name while he was guard in TeamSpeak and Silas acted surprised, implying he didn't know. This report is for Silas, and while I do appreciate your input this report is solely for Silas himself.
Saying he acted surprised doesn't mean he didn't know that I changed my name. I told him ingame that I was changing my name instead of removing my nickname and he told me it was ok. I also love how you wait 3 months after I got guard and you have been back for a while to actually report me for changing my name without Silas' permission which I did have.

signature