Riot Outcome. Baileysara
Your IGN: FrankTheBeyonder
Abuser?s IGN: Baileysara
Abuser?s rank: Guard
What the abuser was doing: A riot broke out where Hazard, Wyld_, Pigmine123, and Pepethetoad were fighting against a few guards.
Baileysara was the guard in front of me and I was wearing a Miner set, and had a renamed unbreakable sword and a renamed Kabeth bow. I figured I'd help Hazard out, so I started shooting Baileysara with my bow. The rest of the group converged to fight Baileysara, but then Baileysara bee lined to me and started targeting only me. At the time I heard some players on the team speak say something about the single target, and then I heard Baileysara respond that they got to kill someone they didn't like. Baileysara received assitance from pigmine123 and Pepe the Toad in taking me down with the last blow being delivered by PepeTheToad and then pigmine and pepe split my gear.
When this happened: 07/08/16 at 9:00PM PST
Proof: Unfortunately I did not record the incident and I did not screenshot the riot since I was busy fighting, but the death happened in B.
Additional info: I absolutely do not consider that a guard should have allies (that aren't guards) they can use to attack other players. Guards are there to maintain the peace and not to become involved in faux riots just to lure other players and ambush them with their known acquaintances.
I saw this and I tried to come over and help you but ravinseye posioned me cause he cant handle my clicking skillz. I do agree that he did get singled out because he had the worst armor out of everyone in the riot

signature

[Image: 7q259kc.png?1]
I was in ts and I did hear "Im gonna kill him cause I don't like him" I like bailey and everyone in the group but im just speaking my honest opinion of the situation

signature

[Image: 7q259kc.png?1]
1. No proof
2. Not a demotable/punishable offense
3. I had my mic muted that entire fight due to the fact that my parents just got home and were talking loudly about the garden decor they bought...
Conclusion: Your post is invalid
If this was demote able, we would have no guards. All guard do this, they kill people in Miner so, one, they get a kill to feel good about themselves, and two,  to take out a player so its one less trying to kill them.If I were a guard I would do the exact same thing. Also, players killed you so nothing would be done about your gear.

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]
but GG less than a day as a guard and already a report

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]
1. You said you died in B-Block in that case Bail couldn't have followed you into it due to him being a C-Guard.  Do i believe that you could have been targeted by him yes. However.
2. Without proper evidence nothing will be done to him.
3. Even if a guard was trying to target someone its extremely hard/impossible in these kind of riots due to the constant ping-ponging everyone in Zeedin is doing to you.
4. I have seen PepetheToad in the past during a riot to single out someone who isn't in his faction for an easy kill and easy stuff additionally if pigmine123 is in the same faction he would probably more then like just been helping out a faction member.

This is just my input on the situation
Sorry nothing will done

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]