Naltrac unban
IGN: Naltrac
Who banned you? Madison
When were you banned? (Time/Date) around one to two A.M  (CST) on July fifth
Why were you banned? Harassment
Are you at fault? Yes,
What was your rank on MCP? Citizen and donor
Why should we unban you? There are a decent amount of reasons why i should be unbanned and here are a few. To start off when I was talking Madison gave no clear warnings, so I thought she was taking what I said as it was intended, a joke. Secondly I was initially temporary banned for three days, which I believed was an appropriate punishment for what I did and I will gladly serve that time, yet when me hazard and some other people came back on later it abruptly became permanent, which I believe isn't just for what I did. Finally, now I can't force you into seeing my actual intent, I can tell you the  the context of what happened last night but we were suggesting different bow names to odd and I thought "maybe this will be funny when I said it", yet I didn't think she would take it personally and I deeply apologize
Additional info: I believe I have said my peace
I think 3 day would give him enough time to think of what he did

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
You were banned for Harassment, yet just a few hours ago today the mod that banned you, Madison, was harassing me for banning her friends, making various comments about salt, asking if Silas got his players from McDonalds ect ect. Obviously should be unbanned if the mod who banned you is going to behave like that.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jul 6th, 2016, 05:03 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: You were banned for Harassment, yet just a few hours ago today the mod that banned you, Madison, was harassing me for banning her friends, making various comments about salt, asking if Silas got his players from McDonalds ect ect. Obviously should be unbanned if the mod who banned you is going to behave like that.

Lol
(Jul 6th, 2016, 05:03 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: You were banned for Harassment, yet just a few hours ago today the mod that banned you, Madison, was harassing me for banning her friends, making various comments about salt, asking if Silas got his players from McDonalds ect ect. Obviously should be unbanned if the mod who banned you is going to behave like that.
facts

signature

[Image: 7q259kc.png?1]
Hey guys please go easy on Madison, you're not helping anyone by being rude, as I have learned the hard way.

If you have a problem with another staff members judgement message me on skype.

signature

???
I feel Naltrac should be unbanned as he was just messing around. Yes madison did tell him to stop and he didn't but I feel like he should be given 1 more chance or at least lower it to a tempban. He said himself he'll take a week unban over being banned permanently but ultimately it's up to Madison to decide.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
He is a pretty good friend of mine and he wasn't being serious when he said that. Yes he should be punished but not a permanent ban.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
(Jul 6th, 2016, 07:42 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: [quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=3941.msg22713#msg22713 date=1467849827]
You were banned for Harassment, yet just a few hours ago today the mod that banned you, Madison, was harassing me for banning her friends, making various comments about salt, asking if Silas got his players from McDonalds ect ect. Obviously should be unbanned if the mod who banned you is going to behave like that.

If you have a problem with another staff members judgement message me on skype.
[/quote]

Usually avoid it because you'll remind me to play that shit game :^ ) But alright will do in the future.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.