Upcoming Inactivity
Hi everyone, figured I'd make this post sooner than later as it will have a somewhat big impact on the server.

At around the start of July I'll be going to visit family for a month. It's a pretty remote location so I won't be able to really manage the server as I won't have an active internet connection. I'll try to hop on every now and then but if you need help with something you'll have to try and contact another staff member. Zeedin & Geonat will be the main ones to go to if you need immediate help. Mods can help as always so try to solve problems by working with them as support will be limited.

I'll still be able to check on my email and keep an eye on the forums. If you need any help that you feel only I can assist with email me at LaughNgamez@gmail.com

I do encourage you if you have any questions to try and ask them before I leave.

signature

???
Won't be around? I'VE GOT AN EASY FIX.

FOR ONLY 8 SMALL PAYMENTS OF 29.99 YOU CAN HIRE MITSUO_WOLFBLOOD TO HANDLE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS AND NEEDS. GOING TO BE AWAY FOR A WHILE? NO WORRIES, MITSUO IS A STAND IN ADMIN THAT CAN HANDLE ANY AND ALL ISSUES.

Lmao so sorry please no ban.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Was considering a new warden, not enough time though.

signature

???
(Jun 23rd, 2016, 05:01 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Was considering a new warden, not enough time though.

Well before anyone else can say it :^ ) Enjoy your visit

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Hopefully things should run smoothly and we can email geo/zeedin for anything urgent.

If in doubt though just occasionally look up into the sky

[Image: 16b6ke.jpg]
(Jun 23rd, 2016, 05:26 AM)omega015 link Wrote:email
lolĀ  nopeimj
I have the forums open all day, use the shout box please.

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
Have fun! Big Grin

signature

[Image: 7q259kc.png?1]
great, now who am I gonna bug about the code...
(Jun 23rd, 2016, 05:01 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Was considering a new warden, not enough time though.

*clears throat*

I keed, of course.
have a great time on your visit with your family =)

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]