Abuse from Mit
Your IGN: Mentally_Insane
Abuser?s IGN: Misuo_Wolfblood
Abuser?s rank: Mod
What the abuser was doing:Muted without warning/valid reason
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 6CST June 8th
Proof: [Image: 7VlO9]
Additional info:

I was muted today for "annoying Mit when I wasn't even speaking to him. I was given 0 warnings and it was a 15 minute mute. Longer description in the imgur link for the album.

http://imgur.com/a/7VlO9
(Link to the screenshots above)

Note: I cannot embed the picture (I asked two staff; a guard and a mod. Neither could figure out why I could not embed it either)
Not even the right format. Also you didn't embed the picture.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
Same shit happened to me, thats why I want to quit the server. Silas won't ban A2 or Mit. No matter what, its simply crazy.

signature

[Image: 7q259kc.png?1]
Mit Muting me for having a discussion with A2 about what he did today (Already post about it) and Mit muted me for 'annoying him' which is absolute bs. He also says he could ban A2 for being racist (what other post was about that was mentioned). He chooses not to do this because he was lazy though. This is making multiple people I speak with highly fed up with the server and we don't want to go but if this stuff persists we will more than likely go somewhere else.

From the Imgur link ^^

As stated on the other abuse report you were both told to drop it repeatedly, you were obviously pushing the topic regarding A2 more than it needed to be and so I decided to mute you both for annoying staff and keeping arguments going in chat. Me not banning A2 is because I will let Silas handle it as it could just be A2 is demoted for his actions.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
This is not a demotable/punishable offense, you kept going on about a topic that was settled. The only thing Mit did wrong was not warn you that you would be muted if you continued.

signature

???