A2thejaygaming racism
Your IGN: Oddordyr
Abuser?s IGN: A2thejaygaming
Abuser?s rank: Head-Guard
What the abuser was doing: Saying a banned word "spook" which Silas said was banned.
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 4:30 PM EST 8/6/2016
Proof: (insert an image or video here)
[Image: BaPuKPo.png]
Additional info: A2 has seen the report and was already warned about it. Silas just said this was a banned word and here he is saying it again.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
Posting it again as it got deleted

signature

A2 does not deserve to be punished for this. He is a active well seasoned guard and I feel the guard team would lose strength without him. He is great at his job and I would hate to lose him.

signature

[Image: xOQgMsI.png]
Thanks Polar <3

signature

Kek
(Jun 8th, 2016, 04:43 PM)polardog11 link Wrote: A2 does not deserve to be punished for this. He is a active well seasoned guard and I feel the guard team would lose strength without him. He is great at his job and I would hate to lose him.
Silas just said it is a ban or demote if someone says that word.

signature

a2 even acknowledged that he wouldn't say it. Even if it wasn't him he is responsible for his account.

signature

(Jun 8th, 2016, 04:43 PM)polardog11 link Wrote: A2 does not deserve to be punished for this. He is a active well seasoned guard and I feel the guard team would lose strength without him. He is great at his job and I would hate to lose him.

Doesn't deserve to be punished? He said on the other post about this word he wouldn't say it again, and yet here is a report on him using the word, him or not his account is his responsibility.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
^

signature

I smell favoritism.

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
(Jun 8th, 2016, 06:31 PM)serrian_ link Wrote: I smell favoritism.
Someone deleted my other post so I reposted it.

signature