Wyld_ BrianADJ JellyWagon123 A2thejay Aphotic_ BEING RACIST!
(Jun 6th, 2016, 12:13 PM)A2thejaygaming link Wrote: We've been saying this word for many months now , it's an inside joke. The picture I posted is how we use the term and how we were using it last night. This is Hazard's attempt to get me and my little group in trouble because he hates us. And Mit , I'm entirely done with your shit. You barely play MCP and sit on the forums all day and post on topics actin like you are a god or something and can decide punishments.

Firstly you should calm down. I barely play MCP as I have a life. Get the fuck over yourself kid, not everyone spends the majority of their time on a block game.

Secondly, I have trouble believing that you were using this word the way you are claiming, as in the screenshots provided it is obvious it is more leaning on the side of the offensive side of the term. At this point you're just trying to save your ass.

If I thought I could decide punishments, all of you would be banned right now.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
We were. We have said it before with silas in our channel lol. When we play survival "Holy shit that skeleton has done me a right spook". That is how we use the word , and how we were using it last night. You can google the word or variations and find all the countless Ifunny posts , tumblr posts , and others. It's a fucking meme for christ sakes.

signature

Kek
(Jun 6th, 2016, 12:25 PM)A2thejaygaming link Wrote: We were. We have said it before with silas in our channel lol. When we play survival "Holy shit that skeleton has done me a right spook". That is how we use the word , and how we were using it last night. You can google the word or variations and find all the countless Ifunny posts , tumblr posts , and others. It's a fucking meme for christ sakes.
Even if it's an inside joke ( which I doubt it is ), HaZard told you the definition of the word and asked you to stop but you kept using it just to be disrespectful.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
No we didn't , we were having a fun time in ts and in game , master you have also said the word with us. It's a joke. Hazard has been non-stop trying to get me Demoted/Banned along with Brian , Jelly , Madison , and Others.

signature

Kek
If you look at this from a neutral standpoint when he said stop you should've stopped posting it in chat as you said you were in teamspeak. For example if I was to say "Negro" yes it is Spanish for black but is also a derogatory word used to insult people of darker skin color. In the screenshots it looked like you were leaning towards the offensive definition as you kept saying it over and over after someone asked you to please stop.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
This report is legit cancer, I personally nothing should be done to the people who stopped saying spook after Hazard got offended, but a long ban/demotion should be taken into the place of people who actually kept using the word and offending Hazard. The one problem with my statement is that I could say the word " sword " is offensive to me and I would tell guards not to say it to me. But the thing is with that is, that I only think that is offensive, spook is an actual slang word that does represent the N word, multiple people would get offended by it but Hazard was the only one to speak out.

Main Point:

According to a2, hazard has been trying to get a2 banned and demoted, with this knowledge, a2 is intentionally trying to push Hazards buttons and to get his buddies on just to be pricks. Its like poking a fucking bear with a stick

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I have never said S**** that I remember and even if I did I would've only used it during Halloween for example, " My house for Halloween gave me spooks.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
And also lets mention the fact that before this started , Hazard even said the word. Like I said he is doing this on purpose , he doesn't take offense to this, He just wants me gone. Half the MCP players have said this word with us.

signature

Kek
(Jun 6th, 2016, 12:50 PM)A2thejaygaming link Wrote: And also lets mention the fact that before this started , Hazard even said the word. Like I said he is doing this on purpose , he doesn't take offense to this, He just wants me gone. Half the MCP players have said this word with us.

Proof?
Also just your buddies have said the word.

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Jun 6th, 2016, 12:50 PM)A2thejaygaming link Wrote: And also lets mention the fact that before this started , Hazard even said the word. Like I said he is doing this on purpose , he doesn't take offense to this, He just wants me gone. Half the MCP players have said this word with us.

Lets compare claims shall we?

HaZared
Has Evidence of you and multiple people saying it
Has responded in calm manners as far as I'm concerned
Is being mature about this situation

A2
Claims many things such as half of player base has said it with them
No evidence to support claims
Defense and Replies come off very hostile.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.