Wyld_ BrianADJ JellyWagon123 A2thejay Aphotic_ BEING RACIST!
(Jun 6th, 2016, 09:38 AM)MoonFragments link Wrote: I didn't even mean to be racist in any way. I had no idea this word had more than one definition.

That doesn't matter, you used the word because everyone else was using it, all of you should be punished. Stop trying to follow the "cool" kids because it gets you in trouble.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Mit must be in the MCP fbi or some shit good work mit , rip naughty people learn what your saying before you say it, helps sometimes instead of just copying someone that said it at school or some shit , well in saying this i hope you didn't know what you were saying since you are long term players and a staff and one of you is trying to get staff again doesn't look very good if you all knew what you were saying ,  if anything happens whether you knew what you were saying or not you were told what it meant so no excuses , also since you hurt his feelings with this this is technically bullying him and a staff member bullying a player gl to you i honestly think you guys fucked up badly but A2 i know you fucked up but well see what happens.
Mit is my new favorite Moderator.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
I understand that there are other definitions and I apologize for not knowing. I'm pretty MoonFragments, A2thjaygaming, BrianADJ, Wyld_, and JellyWagon know the rules and wouldn't have said it if people considered it a racial term.
It's kinda hard to say from the screenshots the context in which jelly initially said the word, however it does seem that people might not of known the alternative meaning until it was pointed out. I don't think (or hope not) that the then repeated use of the word was meant in a racist way, but was more to wind up some players (probably due to ongoing disputes that seem to be happening lately).

Regardless of any outcome that may or may not happen from this post, this word should be refrained from being said from now on (where possible), due to the slang/racist meaning that could be associated with it. Any such use of this word from players "now in the know", could result in a ban.
either way wether what you say is true or not there is staff there that got told what it was as soon as it was said and kept on doing it and if was just to annoyoy people thats still bullshit staff are there to keep chat calm and just make it a better place in general not to piss people of if you wanna fuck around and piss people off shit like that resign give someone else a go then piss people off and get muted or banned or some shit
Was going to make this short but obviously can't.

(Jun 6th, 2016, 09:49 AM)masterovieOG link Wrote: Mit is my new favorite Moderator.

10/10

(Jun 6th, 2016, 09:50 AM)MadisonCaylen_7 link Wrote: I understand that there are other definitions and I apologize for not knowing. I'm pretty MoonFragments, A2thjaygaming, BrianADJ, Wyld_, and JellyWagon know the rules and wouldn't have said it if people considered it a racial term.

Didn't know? I'm sorry but they were told multiple times what the word meant and they continued to say it despite knowing what the meaning was. All of them know the rules yet they continued to say it, two of which are staff alts. A2 knows the rules and the moon kid was only saying it to fit into the cool kids. No fucking excuse for the way they continued to spam it. Again all of them should be punished.

(Jun 6th, 2016, 09:52 AM)omega015 link Wrote: It's kinda hard to say from the screenshots the context in which jelly initially said the word, however it does seem that people might not of known the alternative meaning until it was pointed out. I don't think (or hope not) that the then repeated use of the word was meant in a racist way, but was more to wind up some players (probably due to ongoing disputes that seem to be happening lately).

Regardless of any outcome that may or may not happen from this post, this word should be refrained from being said from now on (where possible), due to the slang/racist meaning that could be associated with it. Any such use of this word from players "now in the know", could result in a ban.

It was pointed out and they continued to do it, spamming it even. Again all should be punished ect ect. All of them knew the rules, and a quick google search would have given them the meaning behind the word of it. They continued using the word after the reporter told them the meaning and they took it as a huge joke, I would bet my left nut that they fucking knew the meaning and figured they wouldn't get in trouble.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
On one of the screenshots HaZard says spook is the same as the N word to BrianADJ, and Brian says " Ik". In the same screenshot but later in chat he uses the word anyway.

Also when Hazard rejoined you can see A2 purposely calling Hazard a spook to be disrespectful.  People think just because they are staff on one account they can treat people however they feel without consequences being handed out.

signature

i feel as-if  a2 and brian have had so many chances or warning at this point that they just do whatever they want because they know nothing will happen and as mit said rest of people just trying to join in also as they were warned in chat that it was a Racist slur they even got reported for it and continue to say it , I just feel like they think they have had too many warnings or a2 has had so many warnings he thinks he can get away with more , And brian is just expecting for a2 to buy him out of it or some shit
(Jun 6th, 2016, 10:24 AM)Jereh link Wrote: i feel as-if  a2 and brian have had so many chances or warning at this point that they just do whatever they want because they know nothing will happen
True

signature