Wyld_ BrianADJ JellyWagon123 A2thejay Aphotic_ BEING RACIST!
(Jun 6th, 2016, 04:36 PM)HaZardZ321730 link Wrote: A2 Is the only person that said it in an offensive way. I received apologies from everyone else and explanations that they weren't being racist towards me.

They all said it the same way, really just turning the report against yourself.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jun 6th, 2016, 04:52 PM)A2thejaygaming link Wrote: I said sorry if you took it in an offensive way  earlier today , and also everyone was saying it in the same way , this jut proves more that this is only to get me banned.
We weren't all saying it in the same way. I never used it in a derogatory way. I only did it as a way of antagonizing him. I take responsibility for my actions, and will take whatever is the consequence.

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]
(Jun 6th, 2016, 05:10 PM)WyldcatG link Wrote: [quote author=A2thejaygaming link=topic=3804.msg21693#msg21693 date=1465257137]
I said sorry if you took it in an offensive way  earlier today , and also everyone was saying it in the same way , this jut proves more that this is only to get me banned.
We weren't all saying it in the same way. I never used it in a derogatory way. I only did it as a way of antagonizing him. I take responsibility for my actions, and will take whatever is the consequence.
[/quote] Finally someone takes responsibility for their actions.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Seeing as how I'm not going to read a 5 page report of complaining I'll base my statement on it.

Banned words are banned due to the fact that they offend some people. In this case it happens to be one person, and since you're all immature you decided to keep saying this word since it's technically not banned.
Well enjoy because this word is now banned. Not because I find it offensive, but because you're all being incredibly annoying and immature around this.

If a situation like this arises again those who acted immature will be banned and or demoted.

signature

???
Will not say again. Sorry kek.

signature

Kek
Argument over Hazard please lock this post before another argument accours. 

signature

(Jun 6th, 2016, 04:52 PM)A2thejaygaming link Wrote: I said sorry if you took it in an offensive way  earlier today , and also everyone was saying it in the same way , this jut proves more that this is only to get me banned.

You're probably saying sorry to try to save your ass

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Jun 6th, 2016, 08:53 PM)A2thejaygaming link Wrote: Will not say again. Sorry kek.

This right here just proves that he knew what he was doing, knew what he was saying and now that he didn't get in trouble he's making a joke out of it.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
I love how Mit continues to try after the post was solved by Silas. I only said kek.

signature

Kek
Just lock this post already please.  emotRIP

signature