How to maximize drug profits
Here's a short and sweet post about what i found out when i was bored and wanted to know how to most efficiently spend my drug making time. now it's obvious to go to the smuggler and find out the price each drug sells for, but i wanted to find the total net gain for each of these drugs, and which makes the most profit. so that's what i did.  I got to work on finding numbers, and i based my "research" on potential profit from raw materials compared to profit from drugs. So here's what i found:

Heroine:    raw material value- $1624    Average profit -$5420    Net Gain- +$544

Meth:          raw material value-$2144    Average Profit - $930    Net gain- -$1214

Coke:          raw material value - $243    Average Profit  - $840    Net gain - +$597

Author's Note: Coke is the most simple safe, and i just found out most profitable drug, while heroine is the most involved and daunting to make drug, and meth is easy ,yet most dangerous and expensive  drug

[b]Don't forget kids,
[i]"Don't do school, stay in drugs"
Very good post

signature

???
(Jun 3rd, 2016, 05:07 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Very good post
if Silas says something like this you should probably screen shot this and save it forever because he rarely says something like this mainly because most of us on here are partly idiots.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Thank you for this

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]