A2thejaygaming False Muted
Damn mit getting up there with the posts.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
Quote:1 Strike offenses:
Minor chat spam.
Speaking in a language other than English. (People are welcome to speak in whatever language they like in private messages. This does not have to be a formal strike and more of just a general reminder, only punish if excessive violation and make warnings clear if a users English is not the best)
Excessive use of inappropriate language. (Remember that swearing within reason is acceptable as long as it is not offensive.)
Excessive use of caps in a message (4 capitals in unison) (using things like "ThIs IsN't CaPS" to avoid a chat call means that a player may be instantly muted due to intentional rule violation)
Disrespecting or harassing the staff. (Can be instant mute or ban depending on severity)
Intense caps and/or spam. (instant 15 minute mute to players with the rank Free and above, by that time they should know the rules and not be breaking them)

Pretty sure constantly bugging a staff member over a call is you're third strike, which could be classified as harassing. As for calling people dumbass's, clearly states in the rules that "Swearing within reason is acceptable as long as it is NOT offensive" pretty sure what you said was offensive.
Why are members even commenting on this should be staff only. SNIPEDYALL shut up you joined server yesterday for first time  noob. TySun why are you even commenting  nope.jpeg
(May 16th, 2016, 08:01 PM)Infliction link Wrote: Why are members even commenting on this should be staff only. SNIPEDYALL shut up you joined server yesterday for first time  noob. TySun why are you even commenting  nope.jpeg
Both Tyson and sniped are long term players that took a break

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]
(May 16th, 2016, 08:31 PM)WyldcatG link Wrote: [quote author=Infliction link=topic=3750.msg21294#msg21294 date=1463454082]
Why are members even commenting on this should be staff only. SNIPEDYALL shut up you joined server yesterday for first time  noob. TySun why are you even commenting  nope.jpeg
[/quote]

Neither of which should have an opinion if they aren't active members of the community for more than a week or two at most. Old does not mean knowledgeable.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
I came on every now and then. My opinion doesn't matter I'm just putting it out there. I've been on like 5 times a month which isn't a lot but I was on for a while. I agree with Mit. Let's just close this topic please.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
Sniped your karma sucks

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(May 16th, 2016, 08:56 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=WyldcatG link=topic=3750.msg21296#msg21296 date=1463455878]
[quote author=Infliction link=topic=3750.msg21294#msg21294 date=1463454082]
[/quote]

Neither of which should have an opinion if they aren't active members of the community for more than a week or two at most. Old does not mean knowledgeable.
[/quote]
You aren't active at all mit , all you do it comment your opinions on the forums.

signature

Kek
(May 17th, 2016, 12:59 PM)A2thejaygaming link Wrote: [quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=3750.msg21297#msg21297 date=1463457388]
[quote author=WyldcatG link=topic=3750.msg21296#msg21296 date=1463455878]
[quote author=Infliction link=topic=3750.msg21294#msg21294 date=1463454082]
[/quote]

[/quote]
You aren't active at all mit , all you do it comment your opinions on the forums.
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
(May 17th, 2016, 12:59 PM)A2thejaygaming link Wrote: You aren't active at all mit , all you do it comment your opinions on the forums.

I'm sorry I'm Mitsuo, the guy that made a thread discussing his activity. I'm on when I can be, forums can be accessed at any point in the day unlike Minecraft. Sorry I prefer to have a life then be active 24/7

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.