Miner's Million Dollar Maze
On my courtyard plot (#8) I have built a maze, enter and make your way through to the end (noted with a sign), you can either play for fun or one of a handful of prizes (if still available, see below).
There is a danger that you might die in the maze so I suggest not taking anything in you dont want to lose, take some food, and wear at least basic iron armour. As many players can enter at any time but do not purposely cause other players to die.

There are currently 7 prizes on offer. Other prizes maybe added for other places or in addition to the above prizes. If you wish to donate a prize to this competition then let me know.

1st - $1 mil (in game money)
2nd - Full iron crate armour + Crate sword
3rd - $5 donation on your behalf (can be used for disguises, crates etc...)
4th - 5 crates
5th - A slap for being too slow to complete it
6th - TG will kiss your dad, mom, dog or rabbit (lipstick costs extra)
7th - You can call A2thejay a bad meme for life

To claim your prize, take a screen shot of you by the sign at the end in F5 mode so I can see both you and the sign (Do not edit the image) and upload to this post with your in game name.

Do not cheat, hack or otherwise spoil the fun. If you are found to have cheated or use hacks then you will forfeit all/any prizes and be reported (potentially bannable).
My decision is final and prizes will be given out at the end of the competition (tbc).
Users who have ability to break/place blocks or TP will not be eligible for a prize.
Guards and staff may enter and win a prize if the previous rule doesn't apply to them.
Either main or Alt account can be used but only 1 may claim a prize (we know your alt's :p).
Winner's of a prize can nominate another user to receive the prize if the other user agrees.
I may at any moment add/modify/remove/close the maze or these rules (with some notice to those already inside).

Have fun, enjoy, don't be a bad meme and remember these wise words from someone who knows who they are..... A2 is a SPOOOOOON.
This is great!!! We have all seen the size of miners plot so far. I can only imagine how good this maze will be with the 1 mil payout Smile Good luck to all who go for this maze. Time to get my lips ready Wink
Great idea. Love events that bring the community together.

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
I want me and TG's prizes to be switched , I originally came up with the I'll Kiss Your Dad thing.

signature

Kek
omgemj

I won!

[Image: A7m6NTC.png]
(Apr 8th, 2016, 04:21 PM)A2thejaygaming link Wrote: I want me and TG's prizes to be switched , I originally came up with the I'll Kiss Your Dad thing.
You may have come up with 'I'll kiss your dad' but the rest is all me ^_^
(Apr 8th, 2016, 09:48 PM)jellycatman link Wrote: omgemj

I won!

Well done jellycatman for 1st place. btw how long did it take you? (also send you a pm). Prizes given out towards the end of the competition.

Good luck for the rest of the prizes everyone.
Ok, 1st place was called into question with proof that could of eliminated that 1st place winner. I have therefore opened up 1st place of $1mil back to everyone.

Jellycatman now has a challenge of winning an agreed prize between me and him..... IF he can complete the maze again. Due to a glitch that was possible to bypass areas I had to close the maze for a few hours, I hope that has been resolved now and that no one will try abuse/test bugs/glitches in the maze.
(Apr 9th, 2016, 05:55 PM)omega015 link Wrote: Ok, 1st place was called into question with proof that could of eliminated that 1st place winner. I have therefore opened up 1st place of $1mil back to everyone.

Jellycatman now has a challenge of winning an agreed prize between me and him..... IF he can complete the maze again. Due to a glitch that was possible to bypass areas I had to close the maze for a few hours, I hope that has been resolved now and that no one will try abuse/test bugs/glitches in the maze.

Just do it legit people. Miner went through time and effort to 1 make this and 2 give prizes out. Just enjoy the maze and stay out of my hole Wink
I can assure you that I have won, it took me almost an hour, and I drew a map.
[Image: HqVPddt.png]

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown