NintendoTurtle Favoritism & Abuse
Your IGN: VenomHawk
Abuser?s IGN: NintendoTurtle
Abuser?s rank: Head Guard
What the abuser was doing: Refusing to hit Penguinknight2 not calling him for his contraband items as seen in the video and just standing next to Penguinknight2 , also as you continue to watch WyldcatG hits him and Nintendo just focuses on WyldcatG then stood next to Penguinknight2 after he was being hit by him less then 5 seconds before and refusing to do anything for his friend. The picture shows Nintendo asking someone to stop using caps but when i did it i got a co. Nintendo is just picking who he calls chat offences for and contraband. This is clear Favoritism and hope this can be delt with.
When this happened: 00:30pm GMT
Proof: [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyIu_OosDj0&feature=youtu.be[/youtube] --- [Image: 10abff7dcbb924162fcd72fba273085c.png]
Additional info: Also at the Start of the video you see Penguin with a bow and nintendo just stand there and not even call it.
Watch closely, he litterally stands by him, while penguinknight pvps.. rippppppppppp

noob
NintendoTurtle

signature

[Image: QXc4oAy.png]
The stop using caps is a warning I use so new people (like people that don't really know the server that well) don't quit the server for being muted.
The whole fight was for you to try to get me demoted it was a setup with killah interrupting the fights when I was trying to fight penguin 2 times and killah stopped it so you can call abuse
(Mar 26th, 2016, 06:18 PM)mudturtle link Wrote: The stop using caps is a warning I use so new people (like people that don't really know the server that well) don't quit the server for being muted.
The whole fight was for you to try to get me demoted it was a setup with killah interrupting the fights when I was trying to fight penguin 2 times and killah stopped it so you can call abuse

1, you failed to call loads of chat offenses tonight only picked you you decided to. (Silas or zeedin can check logs to prove that). As for the fight, it wasn't for you to be demoted, i only started recorded after you failed to call Penguin nor attack him when he attacked you and was pvping. This does show Favoritism as you was pvping with Penguin, wyld hit you then you targeted him (penguin was still in pvp after attacking you) and you stopped to call Wyld then stood next to Penguin when he even had contraband out. Sorry but that is all you.
I can't really type in chat and pvp at the same time so I had to do something but there was no mods or guards online to help
(Mar 26th, 2016, 06:29 PM)mudturtle link Wrote: I can't really type in chat and pvp at the same time so I had to do something but there was no mods or guards online to help

But you stopped pvping pengiun to call Wyld in the middle of a pvp? also refused to call anything on penguin? showing Favoritism towards penguin.
This was not a set-up... You brought this upon yourself by failing to fight penguinknight2 and other abuse. Venom just simply captured the truth. You were standing directly next to you friend while he was fighting and didn't attack him, or ever call anything on him. You stopped and paused a fight to call a pvp 1 on me while penguin was in a fight right next to you. You also failed to cal TONS of co's like venom said. Overall +1 to Tg for providing a great report and -1 to Nintendo

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]
If there is a riot with more than one person and someone goes into safezone you have to attack whoever is still in pvp
The evidence stands firm and and is apparent...

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
I don't really think a fight can be staged....

signature

Kek