My current thoughts on running a server/some info
Hopefully I get  my computer fixed soon so I can be more active

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
It's simple Godt is the answer.

signature

F
(Apr 1st, 2016, 12:14 AM)MaxofTheMiniGames link Wrote: It's simple Godt is the answer.
true

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Serrian= Best solution Smile

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
If the server shutdowns would we recieve our donations back?
^ Not that I give 2 shits because they are donations but just a question.
MCP is getting dead lately so I can understand why your doing this,
Then again I spend all my time playing Star wars the old republic MMORPG and TERA MMO so I am inactive too.
Probably going to suicide in C with a inven of zeedin and siilas lol

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Apr 5th, 2016, 11:15 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote: If the server shutdowns would we recieve our donations back?

We'd refund recent donations if we ever close the server.

Also I feel as if I should say now that we've sort of came to a conclusion on things. We have no intention of shutting down the server in the near future. We'll simply be less active but will look to put it into a sort of hibernation till we have as much time/interest in it as we used to.

That being said it will only stay up assuming it manages to keep paying its bill with donations. Although we seem to be doing that reliably so nothing to worry about.
Thanks for the support over the years guys.

signature

???
Glad to see this conclusion as I have only been here for a short while and do see a few new faces that seem to be regulars now. So it would of been a shame for us to shutdown after a short time here. Yeah I guess if the donations come in which pays for hosting etc... then there should be no reason not to leave 'as is', assuming no major issues/updates that require time you guys just don't have.
(Apr 5th, 2016, 11:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: [quote author=Coolskate2449 link=topic=3595.msg20612#msg20612 date=1459923344]
If the server shutdowns would we recieve our donations back?

We'd refund recent donations if we ever close the server.

Also I feel as if I should say now that we've sort of came to a conclusion on things. We have no intention of shutting down the server in the near future. We'll simply be less active but will look to put it into a sort of hibernation till we have as much time/interest in it as we used to.

That being said it will only stay up assuming it manages to keep paying its bill with donations. Although we seem to be doing that reliably so nothing to worry about.
Thanks for the support over the years guys.
[/quote]

Also I can put MCP on hard core life support and run it for $30/month if people where still playing on it just not donating much. Though we would only have 16 or 32 gigs of ram Sad

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ