NintendoTurtle not calling.
Your IGN: A2thejaygaming
Abuser?s IGN: NintendoTurtle
Abuser?s rank: Head-Guard
What the abuser was doing: Me and BrianADJ stood in front of him with weapons out , he looked at us , put stuff away and then teleported out to avoid a fight.
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) Around 5:30 Central time.
Proof: (insert an image or video here) [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBjqlXFWmdk[/youtube]
Additional info: None

signature

Kek
This is a common act with NintendoTurtle, I have been attack multiple times on my guard account and also my alt not 10 blocks from Nintendo, but you know what he does? He teleports out of C, courtyard, or where ever we are. This is also not the first time I have held a weapon out infront of him and he has tped out as not to be killed. On the previous Sunday Nintendo was doing the usual parkouring in C with WOLF CLASS on yet again and Deathtrap/WyldcatG shot me infront of him WHILE he was looking at me, but he just tped out and I later found him in hardcore parkour.
PS: Sorry I interrupted you cheating on parkour in C with my death Nintendo.
Using the wolf class to parkour is not cheating, there's nothing wrong with it. You can't expect him to change and change back to parkour.

For the report, I watched 4 seconds to 12 seconds at least 8 times. I don't believe Nintendo even saw your swords. It appears he turned, received a lag spike turned around and teleported out. It only looks like he is looking at your sword on your screen, but on his screen he was already looking the other way due to his lag spike.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
The video lagged like my game , he saw them.

signature

Kek
I could see the enchant animation on your sword still moving during Nintendo's lag spike. I stand by what I said.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]