Abuser?s rank: A-Guard
What the abuser was doing: Constantly kicking people without reason
When this happened: (Include date and timezone): 2/27/16 - 3/15/16
Proof:
[Image: 8030ff025363928a293a64e83921d4a7.png]
[Image: 34de93fd383490b1a42cd2e49c88e6dc.png]
[Image: 179397a00b59fb344a242b4b8b70d2dd.png]
[Image: 7d2780e95f5f8809751bd560eef1bae9.png]
Additional info: This is only 4 screenshots of him kicking people without valid reason. The first 2 were taken on the same day and the last one was taken today. He denies that he does it, so here is proof that he abuses his power. If nothing happens to him, I don't know what I will do. He has been reported 2 other times in the last month, one of which still has no response from staff. Also, in that last screenshot, pigmine joined back and asked me who kicked him. So it obviously was without his consent

signature

I mı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨ade you wipe your screen.
Just take away his mod perms.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Pigmine and I were in teamspeak , he asked me to kick him to see if he could see who Kicked him in chat because NIntendo kept kicking him for no reason. The others were literally jokes between my friends in teamspeak. Godt9 kicks me for no reason randomly when he is online , I don't complain , same way with pigmine he kicks me also.

signature

Kek
Godt is special, you don't rank anywhere near Godt doesn't matter if it's just jokes still abuse.

signature

ImJim you are sadly mistaken he did not kick me without my consent, I asked him to kick me to see if it told, when kicked who kicked me since I was repeatedly being kicked from mcp. (Later found out it was NintendoTurtle)
Not abuse, it was only done for fun and amusement as the others consented to it.

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
(Mar 15th, 2016, 03:58 PM)BrianADJ link Wrote: ImJim you are sadly mistaken he did not kick me without my consent, I asked him to kick me to see if it told, when kicked who kicked me since I was repeatedly being kicked from mcp. (Later found out it was NintendoTurtle)
Sure blame it on me because you think I am the "bad guard"
(Mar 15th, 2016, 04:01 PM)serrian_ link Wrote: Not abuse, it was only done for fun and amusement as the others consented to it.

Not abuse? It doesn't matter if it was for fun and amusement. He was given mod perms to keep the chat clean not fuck around.

signature

Ok, well the main idea of this thread is not that he was kicking without consent, it is that he is constantly kicking people and using his powers to joke around with people. He has the power so he can enforce the rules, not kick people for being a "meanie"

signature

I mı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨ade you wipe your screen.
(Mar 15th, 2016, 03:58 PM)BrianADJ link Wrote: ImJim you are sadly mistaken
This makes you sound like a jackass.

Mod perms are for moderating chat, not messing around. You might think you're one of those special people who get to mess around, but you're not.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]