Nintendo Turtle.
Maybe he just wanted to be the wolf class to guard, got bored due to no fighting and decided to parkour. You expect him to change classes just to parkour, then change back for a riot?

Anyone who knows Nintendo, knows be lags quite a bit. Not by the use of a switch, it's just his connection.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
I have never seen Nintendo guard with wolf class before, not even once he always uses riot class switches to wolf then switches back if hes building his plot or in c.
(Mar 15th, 2016, 06:15 PM)zs471 link Wrote: Maybe he just wanted to be the wolf class to guard, got bored due to no fighting and decided to parkour. You expect him to change classes just to parkour, then change back for a riot?

Anyone who knows Nintendo, knows be lags quite a bit. Not by the use of a switch, it's just his connection.
what do you mean gets bored due to no fighting? Every single time I'm online there is pvp. Also if Nintedo lags so much, how the hell is he able to do parkour so damn well? Evertime I have lag and try to parkour I fail.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Mar 15th, 2016, 07:05 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: [quote author=zs471 link=topic=3549.msg20041#msg20041 date=1458090957]
Maybe he just wanted to be the wolf class to guard, got bored due to no fighting and decided to parkour. You expect him to change classes just to parkour, then change back for a riot?

what do you mean gets bored due to no fighting? Every single time I'm online there is pvp. Also if Nintedo lags so much, how the hell is he able to do parkour so damn well? Evertime I have lag and try to parkour I fail.
[/quote]
I never said he parkours well. What do I mean by he gets bored due to no fighting? It's pretty simple, when no one is fighting, he may get bored and decide to parkour.

signature

(Mar 15th, 2016, 07:32 PM)zs471 link Wrote: [quote author=masterovieOG link=topic=3549.msg20049#msg20049 date=1458093936]
[quote author=zs471 link=topic=3549.msg20041#msg20041 date=1458090957]

[/quote]
I never said he parkours well. What do I mean by he gets bored due to no fighting? It's pretty simple, when no one is fighting, he may get bored and decide to parkour.
[/quote] true and there is no rule saying that a guard has to be at C every minute, but for Nintendo there has been cases when there has been a riot ( and A2, and Stone can agree with me on this) that I called Nintendo to help me during a riot and he does what ever he was doing, and once I ask him why he didn't help, his response is some where on the lines of, " I'm lagging." If you can't even attempt to try and help someone during a riot I honestly think you shouldn't be a guard.  All in all, I like NintendoTurtle, he has been my side friend for 3 years since V1, but I don't think he takes guarding seriously.

signature

There have been a lot of instances where I call guards to C or wherever people are rioting and everyone BUT Nintendo comes. I understand lag is an issue, but there have been times where he straight up said, "I don't feel like it."

It's one thing if you lag. Some people just have shit Internet, but when you just don't do anything at all, why are you even a guard? Just resign because you clearly enjoy the other aspects of the game to the extent that being a guard is not a priority. If you really want to help the server, give your spot to someone who can truly give their time.
Both masterovie and Nintendo make fine guards. I'm against all of the hate, when I was guard, I used to try to avoid looking at swords when I was busy or doing something. Nintendo has no alt that he can use to build, I'm sure Nintendo also wants to stay head-guard. Everyone that has said something about farming parkour with wolf class, let's not forget that it's a 10 minute cooldown. ON TOP OF 325 xp. No matter what he uses for the parkour it's almost like using speed 2/3 boots. You know now that I think about it, the real problem is the amount of hate here. There are some problems with Nintendos' technique, but every guard commenting here should realize that me and Silas see everyone's flaws. When people have made it to Head-Guard it's not just a rank, it's a sign of seniority and a bit more trust. ovie and Nintendo can make their own decisions. Finally, no matter what Nintendo does, it'll most likely never get him demoted. Head guards last until inactivity or resignation.

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
(Mar 16th, 2016, 12:01 AM)GeoDope link Wrote: Both masterovie and Nintendo make fine guards. I'm against all of the hate, when I was guard, I used to try to avoid looking at swords when I was busy or doing something. Nintendo has no alt that he can use to build, I'm sure Nintendo also wants to stay head-guard. Everyone that has said something about farming parkour with wolf class, let's not forget that it's a 10 minute cooldown. ON TOP OF 325 xp. No matter what he uses for the parkour it's almost like using speed 2/3 boots. You know now that I think about it, the real problem is the amount of hate here. There are some problems with Nintendos' technique, but every guard commenting here should realize that me and Silas see everyone's flaws. When people have made it to Head-Guard it's not just a rank, it's a sign of seniority and a bit more trust. ovie and Nintendo can make their own decisions. Finally, no matter what Nintendo does, it'll most likely never get him demoted. Head guards last until inactivity or resignation.
we aren't trying to get him demoted, we just want him to change his ways a little bit.

signature

(Mar 16th, 2016, 12:01 AM)GeoDope link Wrote: Head guards last until inactivity or resignation.
I must be the exception

signature

(Mar 16th, 2016, 07:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote: [quote author=GeoDope link=topic=3549.msg20059#msg20059 date=1458111683]
Head guards last until inactivity or resignation.
I must be the exception
[/quote] you weren't even guard bro

signature