NintendoTurtle's Performance as Guard.
Mit plz life? Do you legit spend all your time gathering shit together on forums to make one huge post on Nintendo. I mean seriously get a life Kappa

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Feb 20th, 2016, 10:34 AM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote: Mit plz life? Do you legit spend all your time gathering shit together on forums to make one huge post on Nintendo. I mean seriously get a life Kappa

Kappa I went out to eat if that counts as having a life.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Feb 20th, 2016, 11:24 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=Coolskate2449 link=topic=3397.msg18930#msg18930 date=1455989686]
Mit plz life? Do you legit spend all your time gathering shit together on forums to make one huge post on Nintendo. I mean seriously get a life Kappa

Kappa I went out to eat if that counts as having a life.
[/quote] yes it does.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Just today , me , and Ovie were getting rioted on and we called nintendo to C 4 times and he never came. He just sits afk or parkours and avoids pvp to keep levels.

signature

Kek
(Feb 20th, 2016, 01:12 PM)A2thejaygaming link Wrote: Just today , me , and Ovie were getting rioted on and we called nintendo to C 4 times and he never came. He just sits afk or parkours and avoids pvp to keep levels.
it's Ovie and I. But I'm not an English major so I'm not going to tell you how to write.  Also yes we did call him 4 times.  But before you, A2, got on, I was rioted on, 4v1. Nintendo was in C and right at the beginning of that riot NintendoTurtle tp's away idk where so I say C in char but if it's a 4v1, the chances of a guard living is slim.

signature

oh gawd, why does a2 do this?  reporting me about my decision over the last week was well meh, I don't speak English right now but I can speak Engrish about this, I am lagging a lot which I hate, but the parkour/events/other stuff thing was only that week. I don't know why the lag is happening, but I can say that a2 hates me, he keeps saying "#Nintendo4demote" and "Say I if I should ban Nintendo", this is what he calls a "joke" but he keeps doing this its insulting me, I think its cyber bullying. All I just did was a week of a break, so give me a break, I did 3 months of guarding and like masterovie says "Nintendo take a vacation" I still don't even know but I don't even know what and why I am doing this crap. Ps I would said this earlier but I forgot my forums password.
(Feb 20th, 2016, 02:08 PM)mudturtle link Wrote: oh gawd, why does a2 do this?  reporting me about my decision over the last week was well meh, I don't speak English right now but I can speak Engrish about this, I am lagging a lot which I hate, but the parkour/events/other stuff thing was only that week. I don't know why the lag is happening, but I can say that a2 hates me, he keeps saying "#Nintendo4demote" and "Say I if I should ban Nintendo", this is what he calls a "joke" but he keeps doing this its insulting me, I think its cyber bullying. All I just did was a week of a break, so give me a break, I did 3 months of guarding and like masterovie says "Nintendo take a vacation" I still don't even know but I don't even know what and why I am doing this crap. Ps I would said this earlier but I forgot my forums password.
Agreed A2 is an asshole to everyone same thing bout the ban for me hes like "Say I to ban coolskate" Its annoying he is a twat who nobody likes besides for the people that suck his dick 24/7.
If anything A2 should be demoted for being a dick to players and staff

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Feb 20th, 2016, 02:08 PM)mudturtle link Wrote: oh gawd, why does a2 do this?  reporting me about my decision over the last week was well meh, I don't speak English right now but I can speak Engrish about this, I am lagging a lot which I hate, but the parkour/events/other stuff thing was only that week. I don't know why the lag is happening, but I can say that a2 hates me, he keeps saying "#Nintendo4demote" and "Say I if I should ban Nintendo", this is what he calls a "joke" but he keeps doing this its insulting me, I think its cyber bullying. All I just did was a week of a break, so give me a break, I did 3 months of guarding and like masterovie says "Nintendo take a vacation" I still don't even know but I don't even know what and why I am doing this crap. Ps I would said this earlier but I forgot my forums password.
Nintendo you can ask everyone in my channel , when I say "Say I if I should ban nintendo :^)" they know it's a joke , and I follow up your saying "#A24Ban" with "#NintendoForDemote". And Coolskate , you can't call me an asshole with what you do on a daily basis.

signature

Kek
i dont like nintendo or A2 so demote them both

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
(Feb 23rd, 2016, 04:23 PM)ItsKelinu link Wrote: i dont like nintendo or A2 so demote them both
just because you don't like someone isn't  going to get someone demoted.

signature