Kittiwolf being in mature
Your IGN: UHC_Koolkid
Abuser?s IGN: Kittiwolf
Abuser?s rank: C-Gaurd
What the abuser was doing: Being very in mature on my Guard Application. She was fighting with Tyson and said something about "So maybe if you become a bit more active and maybe get on, then your point might be a bit more valid" and he responded "Log on to your PayPal Account, and do a transaction with me for $1500 for a replacement PC, and I'll go to the bank and withdraw it. If not, you shouldn't be talking about my play time. Thanks, have a nice day. P.S. P.S." and it was just a constant fight and made my chances of getting that Application accepted slim to none.
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) July 4th 3:45pm PST (Or what ever timezone the forums is on)
Proof: (insert an image or video here) http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,5123.0.html
Additional info: P.S I would like my application deleted because of this and I am gonna make another application and this better not happen again or I am gonna be very mad.

I also am not 100% sure why Tysun is still on the forums if he hasn't been on in 3 months I find it ridiculous he comes on the forums and only causes trouble. I'm just curios why Tysun hasn't been talked to about things like this. All I have seen from him is hate.
1. This honestly just seems like an excuse to make another guard app.
2. Kittiwolf never really got out of hand, just arguing with another player, happens all the time.
3. It seems TySun is the victim here, you just put Kittiwolf probably because you don't like them.
4. I don't honestly see how anyone could be punished for this.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
(Jul 5th, 2017, 12:29 PM)Dragon1240 link Wrote: 1. This honestly just seems like an excuse to make another guard app.
2. Kittiwolf never really got out of hand, just arguing with another player, happens all the time.
3. It seems TySun is the victim here, you just put Kittiwolf probably because you don't like them.
4. I don't honestly see how anyone could be punished for this.
But as a guard rly... why do u fight as a guard you are supposed to be mature and not fight. I don't want Kittiwolf to be demoted I just want someone to say to her that she shouldn't of done that... Also I could make another guard app any way so why would this be an excuse?
Kittiwolf abused got banned and then unbanned and promoted to guard which doesn't really make sense since if you fuck up, you fuck up... anyways I thought I was the only one who say Tysun do this lol

signature

[Image: QXc4oAy.png]
saw

signature

[Image: QXc4oAy.png]
Look I'm sorry. I really am. I feel bad. But say you're me, your PC is destroyed by someone else, you work around the house and at your job 8-10 hours a day to help out your parents who don't even like you. The Forums is my escape. Forums is really the only way ATM to continue being a part of the community. I love CDGS, I've been playing on MCP for 3 years, then I go offline a couple months and come back to new players shit talking me and acting like know it all's. I'm sure you would argue too. Again though, I am sorry for shit posting your entire application, and I think you should get another one.
"I also am not 100% sure why Tysun is still on the forums if he hasn't been on in 3 months I find it ridiculous he comes on the forums and only causes trouble. I'm just curios why Tysun hasn't been talked to about things like this. All I have seen from him is hate." I don't cause trouble, I leave MY opinion. People argue it and talk crap about MY opinion and THEY start stuff with me being rude. If someone is going to talk bad about MY opinion and MY playtime even though I've been playing years longer then them, that's THEIR choice.
(Jul 5th, 2017, 01:50 PM)TySun link Wrote: "I also am not 100% sure why Tysun is still on the forums if he hasn't been on in 3 months I find it ridiculous he comes on the forums and only causes trouble. I'm just curios why Tysun hasn't been talked to about things like this. All I have seen from him is hate." I don't cause trouble, I leave MY opinion. People argue it and talk crap about MY opinion and THEY start stuff with me being rude. If someone is going to talk bad about MY opinion and MY playtime even though I've been playing years longer then them, that's THEIR choice.
Ok i respect what u are saying, I feel this issue is don't with and should be Locked.