PvP Area with no safezones
(Feb 8th, 2016, 09:52 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=b_bob58 link=topic=3225.msg18104#msg18104 date=1454993154]
I am fairly certain that this is a prison themed server.

Not sure why I didn't think of this before but the suggestion does make a bit of sense. As in a real prison there are areas that guards don't stop prisoners from fighting or prisoners lure others somewhere inside the prison and jump them.  The majority of those times the prisoner is either beat until the other is done, in this case killed, or guards break up the fight. So making one or two none safe zoning pvp areas would be a cool concept.
[/quote] the problem with that is that the new players from convicted that get Free don't have any good armor and they die quickly and don't wanna join a server where it's all chaos

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Feb 8th, 2016, 10:02 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: the problem with that is that the new players from convicted that get Free don't have any good armor and they die quickly and don't wanna join a server where it's all chaos

You wouldn't be forced into the areas..You would enter on your own free will, it would be something like with the A mob farm something you could click a sign and enter and there would be no safe zones to run and hide in when you begin to die.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Feb 8th, 2016, 10:08 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=masterovieOG link=topic=3225.msg18108#msg18108 date=1454994152]
the problem with that is that the new players from convicted that get Free don't have any good armor and they die quickly and don't wanna join a server where it's all chaos

You wouldn't be forced into the areas..You would enter on your own free will, it would be something like with the A mob farm something you could click a sign and enter and there would be no safe zones to run and hide in when you begin to die.
[/quote] oh ok

signature

In all honesty I do not think this will help, trash talking players who safezone will probally still be trash talking players, the only difference is they are refusing to fight somewhere different.
Quote: If this was added I think a lot of players would hop in and fight to the death. It would be a nice addition to the server and would surely help the economy flow with p4 un3 diamond and morguls/jarders.
Not really, barely anyone would go their because if they are going to just pussy out of prison fights they will do the same, they will just not go to arena.
(Feb 9th, 2016, 06:58 AM)TySun link Wrote: In all honesty I do not think this will help, trash talking players who safezone will probally still be trash talking players, the only difference is they are refusing to fight somewhere different.
Quote: If this was added I think a lot of players would hop in and fight to the death. It would be a nice addition to the server and would surely help the economy flow with p4 un3 diamond and morguls/jarders.
Not really, barely anyone would go their because if they are going to just pussy out of prison fights they will do the same, they will just not go to arena.
could make it where if you go in you can't get out

signature

Quote:could make it where if you go in you can't get out
Did you even read what I just said or did you just not understand? How are you going to get a pussy player who never fights fair to go in pvp, but you expect to get them to go into arena. see what I mean?
(Feb 9th, 2016, 07:04 AM)TySun link Wrote:
Quote:could make it where if you go in you can't get out
Did you even read what I just said or did you just not understand? How are you going to get a pussy player who never fights fair to go in pvp, but you expect to get them to go into arena. see what I mean?
the players that don't fight fair obviously don't want the armour that they could get if they went into the arena.  The people like Coolskate Tysun Zs471 b_bob etc, do want it so one they go in they can't get out enless they are out of combat.  If you make it like that people won't be able to leave even iftheir armour is breaking or they are gonna die .

signature

Quote:the players that don't fight fair obviously don't want the armour that they could get if they went into the arena.  The people like Coolskate Tysun Zs471 b_bob etc, do want it so one they go in they can't get out enless they are out of combat.  If you make it like that people won't be able to leave even iftheir armour is breaking or they are gonna die .
Let's just use Coolskate and Agent_Dash as an example, Agent_Dash safezones all the time, Coolskate challenges him and tell's him to go there. Agent will say "no" and coolskate will be like "NOOOOOOB EZ PZ EZ PZ EZ PZ FUCKING PUSSY NOOOB" see my point? Really the only thing this arena would be built for is people who are decent at pvp, and about 85% of the decent pvpers don't even safezone so there is really no point in this besides Coolskate thinking he's all that and if he had a chance no one could get away and he would ez wreck them.
I understand and where am I on your signature? 

signature

You could introduce a gate system, where if a player has been combat tagged, blocks prevent them from entering the safe-zone but it will only be visible to those who have been tagged in PvP.

signature

[Mod] at Minecraft Community Prison
-x-
Stay Classy