DeathTrap1255's Guard Application
Thanks for all the support guys it means a lot that you guys think I should get another chance <3
Ok im done fucking 3 sentence apps, how can you guys 1+ a shittard who all he does is suck everyones dick to get with the "Cool players", you legit are jus tpathetic, I mean a 3 sentence app  nope.jpeg

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Feb 14th, 2016, 12:39 AM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote: Ok im done fucking 3 sentence apps, how can you guys 1+ a shittard who all he does is suck everyones dick to get with the "Cool players", you legit are jus tpathetic, I mean a 3 sentence app  nope.jpeg

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
(Feb 14th, 2016, 12:39 AM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote: Ok im done fucking 3 sentence apps, how can you guys 1+ a shittard who all he does is suck everyones dick to get with the "Cool players", you legit are jus tpathetic, I mean a 3 sentence app  nope.jpeg

You seem to be frustrated lately. I highly suggest you tone down the attitude or see a doctor about the stick in your ass. Calm down kid.

It's true though. There are other people on this server that deserve it more than he does. He writes a 3 sentence app, and every time I join the server, hes calling people trash and being rude. He straight sucks the higher-ups and you guys are falling for it.

-1  nope.jpeg

signature

I mı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨ade you wipe your screen.
(Feb 14th, 2016, 07:10 AM)lmJim link Wrote: [quote author=Coolskate2449 link=topic=3213.msg18467#msg18467 date=1455435583]
I mean a 3 sentence app
I kind of have to agree, a lot of applications on here seem to be very short and lack detail. To me, an application that has minimal information about the applicant shouldn't be considered as it clearly shows they haven't put time into it. Although it is a good attempt at a Guard application, I certainly think more detail should be required.

Regards,

NothingClassy,

signature

[Mod] at Minecraft Community Prison
-x-
Stay Classy
Thanks jim and classy, I just speak the truth, I just like being really straight forward, sorry if I sound rude, but I always say what is true

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
I'm sorry but I do not suck anyone's thing nor suck up to anyone I simply pick friends and stick with them and the only people I call " Trash " are the people that deserve it as Coolskate ( BloodShowerX or his newest name FusionFlame ) but he trash talks all the guards and says they're bad and don't know what they're doing and swears all the time in chat and hardly gets called for it. Next thank you for being honest all of you guys and especially  you NothingClassy since you didn't flip shit on me and there isn't really anything to put in on your app rather than the " Why should we pick you to be the next guard " but rather than that all the other responses are one sentences.
GG ( Bump )
BUMP