supercooldog5
Dude no it was not. I saw that you were baron when you were free before to get to baron from free that costs 5.5 mill. when I did /bal supercooldog5 before I found out about you hacking/abusing the glitch you had like 2 mill left. Also even if MikeTheos23 gave you a lot of money before quitting I still saw you hack, going back and fourth between the smuggler and the C bank many times. I also did /bal Supercooldog5 many times in between to see if you were actually using the glitch to get money. I understand you are upset that you got banned but that gives you no right to deny that you did anything and blame me and if you have any hopes of being unbanned that's not the way to go about it.

signature

Me: So Link showed me an old forum post where you say you wouldn't mind selling the server and he want's to buy it from you XD

Silas: I would never sell the server to a little shit fuck like him

Don't worry, "bout a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright - Bob Marley
(Jan 28th, 2016, 02:47 PM)Agent_Dash link Wrote: Dude no it was not. I saw that you were baron when you were free before to get to baron from free that costs 5.5 mill. when I did /bal supercooldog5 before I found out about you hacking/abusing the glitch you had like 2 mill left. Also even if MikeTheos23 gave you a lot of money before quitting I still saw you hack, going back and fourth between the smuggler and the C bank many times. I also did /bal Supercooldog5 many times in between to see if you were actually using the glitch to get money. I understand you are upset that you got banned but that gives you no right to deny that you did anything and blame me and if you have any hopes of being unbanned that's not the way to go about it.
you just dont want to get banned for false accusation filthy liar
Supercooldog5, cussing, calling people a liar, and using caps isn't going to get you anywhere, pro tip.
Also, if you were hacking or abusing own up to hit because they can and will find out, you can either own up or stay banned until they figure it all out.

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
(Jan 28th, 2016, 03:04 PM)Girlsrock5133 link Wrote: Supercooldog5, cussing, calling people a liar, and using caps isn't going to get you anywhere, pro tip.
Also, if you were hacking or abusing own up to hit because they can and will find out, you can either own up or stay banned until they figure it all out.
im pretty sure those are chat abuses not forum abuses hwever i should watch my language but if you were baned for doing nothing after your hard work how would you feel
(Jan 28th, 2016, 03:06 PM)supercooldog5 link Wrote: [quote author=Girlsrock5133 link=topic=3180.msg17567#msg17567 date=1454018669]
Supercooldog5, cussing, calling people a liar, and using caps isn't going to get you anywhere, pro tip.
im pretty sure those are chat abuses not forum abuses hwever i should watch my language but if you were baned for doing nothing after your hard work how would you feel
[/quote]
Just saying, aggressive caps, language, and accusing, isn't going to unban you anytime soon. 

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
(Jan 28th, 2016, 03:10 PM)Girlsrock5133 link Wrote: [quote author=supercooldog5 link=topic=3180.msg17568#msg17568 date=1454018778]
[quote author=Girlsrock5133 link=topic=3180.msg17567#msg17567 date=1454018669]
[/quote]
Just saying, aggressive caps, language, and accusing, isn't going to unban you anytime soon.
[/quote] your right if i am just patient sillias will check the purchase history and justice will be served
(Jan 28th, 2016, 03:10 PM)Girlsrock5133 link Wrote: [quote author=supercooldog5 link=topic=3180.msg17568#msg17568 date=1454018778]
[quote author=Girlsrock5133 link=topic=3180.msg17567#msg17567 date=1454018669]
[/quote]
[/quote] your right if i am just patient sillas will check the purchase history and justice will be served
Log results show you did in fact use an exploit. So not only are you a cheater, you're also a liar. Now stay the off my server.

signature

???
(Jan 28th, 2016, 03:47 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Log results show you did in fact use an exploit. So not only are you a cheater, you're also a liar. Now stay the off my server.
what the frick look at them again i did not use any exploits i swear
(Jan 28th, 2016, 03:55 PM)supercooldog5 link Wrote: [quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=3180.msg17575#msg17575 date=1454021235]
Log results show you did in fact use an exploit. So not only are you a cheater, you're also a liar. Now stay the off my server.
what the frick look at them again i did not use any exploits i swear
[/quote] maybe hes a hacker or something maybe he changed the server history files who all has acces to your console