"Racism" Suggestion
1. Is your idea logical? Yes.
2. Could it be done easily? .Very Easily
3. Has something like it been done before? I don't know
4. Has this idea been suggested before? I don't know either  Kappa

I'd say the banning for racism is getting a little too heavy. Most people are thinking it is a stupid rule if you say
Nigga/Nigger
. I think that it shouldn't be a ban if it is not directly pointed at a player or no other players currently online are offended. So I could say,
" Can't wait till my nigga get on so we can raid a base. "
But if I said,
" Coolskate, you're a salty nigger. "
That would be considered a ban. But you could still get banned for saying the one not pointed directly at a player if a prisoner feels offended by that and reports the prosecutor, then they could state why they don't like that word. The person who said it would get a slap on the wrist and if he got reported by the same person for the same thing, then he would get a 1 week ban? Thanks for reading, this could clear a lot of things up if this is suggested. - Cougar 

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Jan 7th, 2016, 11:24 AM)cougarboy link Wrote: if a prisoner feels offended by that and reports the prosecutor

I will have you know my grandmothers sister is black and I am highly offended by your racism in this post -Basically Link whenever something remotely offensive is said.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jan 7th, 2016, 04:52 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=cougarboy link=topic=3086.msg17012#msg17012 date=1452191086]
if a prisoner feels offended by that and reports the prosecutor

I will have you know my grandmothers sister is black and I am highly offended by your racism in this post -Basically Link whenever something remotely offensive is said.
[/quote]
but you defended a nazi, when a guy had a nazi skin on
+1 I feel that you make a good point.
Nigga should be fine, but nigger shouldn't be okay at all.
Unless nigga is used like "Nigga im going to hack this server" or something
(Jan 9th, 2016, 07:35 PM)awesomenoob12 link Wrote: but you defended a nazi, when a guy had a nazi skin on

I love the nazi's what can I say.

(Jan 9th, 2016, 07:36 PM)awesomenoob12 link Wrote: +1 I feel that you make a good point.
Nigga should be fine, but nigger shouldn't be okay at all.
Unless nigga is used like "Nigga im going to hack this server" or something

Claiming you are going to hack the server usually results in a ban anyways.

The majority of servers I play on make racism a mute, and depending on how many previous times you have been punished for racism leads to a temp/perm ban.

I highly doubt any player on this server can claim they don't use the word, "Nigga" at least once a day unless they are those kids who have to look over their shoulder watching for their parents as they cuss Coolskate.

However, the racism rule has been like this for as long as I have been here which as been since 2013, so I doubt it would change just to accommodate some of the players get away with using the word.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jan 9th, 2016, 07:35 PM)awesomenoob12 link Wrote: [quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=3086.msg17018#msg17018 date=1452210730]
[quote author=cougarboy link=topic=3086.msg17012#msg17012 date=1452191086]
if a prisoner feels offended by that and reports the prosecutor

[/quote]
but you defended a nazi, when a guy had a nazi skin on
[/quote]
The Nazi's were actually a great political party (besides the  fact that they killed multiple-million Jews and gypsies, oh and that they burned down their own basically house of congress so they could put Hitler into power). The Nazi's brought the Germans out of multi trillions of dollars in debt and made them powerful enough to take on a whole entire continent. So defending a great political party (for the most part being a political party not a murder machine) is not that bad of a thing

signature

F