Banning of a few players
Apparently there has been some misinformation spread by some individuals.

Several individuals were removed from the server (banned) for being staff on ONE specific server. The individuals were banned due to the fact that the owner of said sever actively advertised and broke CDGS rules out of spite. By being staff on this server players were clearly showing support for this and were removed because they supporting this other server were likely candidates for advertising and attempting to siphon off the userbase of CDGS.

so in short:

- No one is being banned.
- Everyone is allowed to be staff on any server they like unless the owner of that server encourages the sabotage of CDGS content.
- Everyone is freaking out due to the spreading of misinformation by these removed individuals.

signature

???
Yes Yes i bypassed forum ban who gives two fucks... How where they sabotaging mcp? All i have seen is you banning LONGTIME players like point and b_bob and i find that fucking retarded.....
Why are we supposed to be responsible for the owners of servers we're staff on?
If a server owner is childish enough to advertise out of spite then supporting their server is supporting negative actions towards CDGS. This issue or situation will likely never come up again.

signature

???
(Jan 1st, 2016, 07:38 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: If a server owner is childish enough to advertise out of spite then supporting their server is supporting negative actions towards CDGS. This issue or situation will likely never come up again.
Just because we are staff on said server does not mean we are going to engage in those childish acts. This reasoning of ban is also very illogical.
Example.
You get a job at wal-mart, Right?
You then get a job at another local grocery store.
Yes, they are rivals.
With this logic, You will be fired from your first job at wal-mart.

Doesn't make too much sense to me. TBH.

signature

~Sometimes I just like to cover myself in Vaseline and pretend like I'm a slug.~
Last I checked the manager of walmart didn't go smash the grocery stores windows. Also encouraging his employees to do the same.

signature

???
(Jan 1st, 2016, 07:47 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Last I checked the manager of walmart didn't go smash the grocery stores windows. Also encouraging his employees to do the same.
Well, Enlighten us, What "Windows were smashed"

signature

~Sometimes I just like to cover myself in Vaseline and pretend like I'm a slug.~
(Jan 1st, 2016, 07:57 PM)Durdan(ShrunkenMidget) link Wrote: [quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=3016.msg16660#msg16660 date=1451702853]
Last I checked the manager of walmart didn't go smash the grocery stores windows. Also encouraging his employees to do the same.
[/quote]
Advertising on CDGS by the owner of said server.

signature

???
(Jan 1st, 2016, 07:59 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: [quote author=Durdan(ShrunkenMidget) link=topic=3016.msg16661#msg16661 date=1451703431]
[quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=3016.msg16660#msg16660 date=1451702853]
[/quote]
Advertising on CDGS by the owner of said server.
[/quote]
Right, He is now banned, Right? Problem solved. Anyone else who is staff that advertises should be banned as well. But just being staff = Ban? That's kind of BS.

signature

These staff whether intentionally or not will draw players from CDGS.

signature

???