_Efex Scamming
(Dec 27th, 2015, 03:25 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Highly doubt this was a voice recording as the third person in ts was replying as well. And you're still using the bullshit excuse that it was in ts not in game. Much like Max's comparison to buying a pizza over the phone and not paying because it wasn't in person. A scam is a scam fam.

You can roll your cursor over a /d 'd person and see their name. Stop making excuses.
Silas himself said deals made in TS don't have to be honored and that they're just broken promises. I never agreed to him in game, therefore it's not a done-deal.
I think I may have a solution, Coolskate stop making deals with people who already hate you. Efex just pay him like 75% of what he gave you back. Efex, I highly doubt you'll get banned, just give him some of the money back. In my opinion coolskate doesn't want the money back 375k isn't that much for a donor rank. I honestly think that silas should add in the /Trade command which allows people to never get scammed

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)