Agent_Dash Not calling for swords
Your IGN: A2thejaygaming
Abuser?s IGN: Agent_Dash
Abuser?s rank: C-Guard
What the abuser was doing: Not calling for anyone's swords
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) About 1:30 Central time
Proof: (insert an image or video here) [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBu4Gu6ZHVM&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
Additional info:

signature

Kek
LOL obvious abuse, you can't really deny or come up with a good enough excuse to get out of that situation, 2nd report of Agent breaking the guard rules......
OK fine I  messed up again. I was gonna ask for the swords but before I could I knew someone was gonna tag me for pvp and kill me like they always do. I was waiting to see if anyone was gonna tag me first. I never manage to successfully call for swords because someone is always tagging me when I am in the PvP zone. Look if I have to be demoted then fine I messed up 2 times and while not to big of an issue since I have only been a guard for less then a week since you guys wanna complain so much for a newer guard I guess its only fair I get demoted right? I admit to my mistake and I am not going to try and make some sorry assed excuse for why I was not at fault. Clearly I was and I am sorry for that. I want whats best for the server so if that means demoting me then that's what needs to happen. I want to have fun myself which is why I wanted to become a guard but at the same time I want other people to have fun and clearly they are not if they have to keep complaining at me all the time for small mistakes. If I get to stay a guard then awesome I will work harder to fix my mistakes and if not then I understand and it was fun while it lasted.  GG

signature

Me: So Link showed me an old forum post where you say you wouldn't mind selling the server and he want's to buy it from you XD

Silas: I would never sell the server to a little shit fuck like him

Don't worry, "bout a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright - Bob Marley
It's not the "little mistakes" that is the problem, it's how consistent they are. I know everyone makes mistakes, I did to as a guard, we are not making these reports to demote you as much as we wish to redirect you, if you see a sword you must instantly call for it, that is in the rules, but like I said everyone makes mistakes, just try to always do what's right Tongue
Thanks man. Part of the problem is that I did not have much practice as a guard. I had planned to learn guarding better after I applied. one day while playing I went AFK and when I got back I was suddenly guard. I will diffidently do better. I understand that you guys are doing whats right by reporting me and that's fine but what I don't like is people always spamming the chat about how bad I am or telling me to get off when I get on. That's not cool

signature

Me: So Link showed me an old forum post where you say you wouldn't mind selling the server and he want's to buy it from you XD

Silas: I would never sell the server to a little shit fuck like him

Don't worry, "bout a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright - Bob Marley