Guard suggestions
All non guards are gonna hate me for posting this but I feel it needs to be said lol. Besides the Parkour and the events the point of this server is to simulate a real prison and follow similar prison rules as prison IRL if I am correct. However in real prison outside Minecraft not many guards get killed; their job is to protect the other inmates in prison minding their business and serving their time or working. Whenever an inmate starts a riot or tries to kill a guard the guards always adapt so they can 1-up the inmate and bring them down. If the inmates get stronger then the guards get new weapons/armor to adapt to that. In the military IRL if our weapons are not cutting it against terrorists we are at war with and as a result of that we lose a crap ton of soldiers we don't just go oh well they just need to get better, no we give them an upgrade; the means necessary to defeat our enemies.

In MCP I don't see that happening. All guards I see online including myself even when there is 4 or more guards can't settle a riot or kill many of the people simply because their armor is way too OP and so are their weapons. Some may argue that this is a matter of tactics but even still some of the guards who are more skilled at PvP can't fend off against people like Runguys, or RonldMcDonld because they have way too OP armor. Now by those standards if this was a real life prison the guards would not "Respawn" and all the inmates would be free to escape only to terrorize the world again and commit more crimes. Hell if you really wanted to get with it in a real prison no inmates would even be able to wear anything but an orange cloth jumpsuit and never be able to have a full sword but only a shiv carved out of an old dirty toothbrush on the hard concrete floor. Since I know you won't take away their abilities to have armor or weapons to add extra fun to this server I propose to you this:

I think guards are due for an upgrade. I think they should have armor and weapons to be able to have a 50/50 chance of winning the fights with the inmates making the battle a true test of PvP skill rather then see how long we as guards can last before getting sent to the elevator only to repeat the process again. Guards should be able to easily kill or restrain inmates who try to kill them but simply put we can't. We don't have a chance most times. This would be an awesome addition to MCP and make it more fun for both Guards and all other players.

Lastly I wanted to mention that this is purely a suggestion based on making the prison more realistic but fun at the same time. This post was in no way meant for me to complain about getting killed all the time. I like being a guard and I don't get butt hurt when people kill me all the time.

Thanks for the consideration! 

signature

Me: So Link showed me an old forum post where you say you wouldn't mind selling the server and he want's to buy it from you XD

Silas: I would never sell the server to a little shit fuck like him

Don't worry, "bout a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright - Bob Marley
There will eventually be a massive guard rework.

signature

???
Awesome! Good to know. Thanks!

signature

Me: So Link showed me an old forum post where you say you wouldn't mind selling the server and he want's to buy it from you XD

Silas: I would never sell the server to a little shit fuck like him

Don't worry, "bout a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright - Bob Marley