BloodShowerX Ban appeal
IGN: BloodShowerX
Who banned you? Silas
When were you banned? 7 PM probably
Why were you banned? Immaturity
Are you at fault? Yes
What was your rank on MCP? Citizen
Why should we unban you? I am sorry for my immaturity, I know I have been acting up lately. I am trying my best to keep my temper low and be as nice as possible. I am sorry for telling people to hang themselves. I will NEVER tell someone to kill themself again. I know people hate me, but if you get to know me well then you might see the good in me. I am very sorry for being immature and wont be like this again.
Additional info: S_Ryan sorry for cursing you out. I admit im just being an ass and you banned me for 1 day, I think i deserved that now that i think about it. I hope you can find the will to forgive me.

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
I banned you, not Silas. The ban is not perm. It is for 1 week. You should have put that in the appeal to clarify. As for the ban, it will remain. When you come back I hope you can refrain from the harsh immature words.

signature

Code:

public final class MCPFix extends JavaPlugin{
                            public void onEnable(){
                                                                                                                   getServer().getPlayer("Coolskate2449").setBanned(true);                                                      
      }
                               public void onDisable(){}
}

let me remind you, you say this in every ban appeal,  "Im sorry for cursing you out" Everyone that you have done you had this if it was on a topic of it.. but yet you lie and get banned again. Please learn to be more mature thanks.

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
(Dec 16th, 2015, 12:46 PM)Girlsrock5133 link Wrote: let me remind you, you say this in every ban appeal,  "Im sorry for cursing you out" Everyone that you have done you had this if it was on a topic of it.. but yet you lie and get banned again. Please learn to be more mature thanks.
People make me mad, like some people are really damn obnoxious

signature

(Dec 16th, 2015, 01:35 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote: [quote author=Girlsrock5133 link=topic=2829.msg15915#msg15915 date=1450295197]
let me remind you, you say this in every ban appeal,  "Im sorry for cursing you out" Everyone that you have done you had this if it was on a topic of it.. but yet you lie and get banned again. Please learn to be more mature thanks.
[/quote]
Do you have anger issues? Not in a offensive way. Because you get mad alot.

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
(Dec 16th, 2015, 03:16 PM)Girlsrock5133 link Wrote: [quote author=Coolskate2449 link=topic=2829.msg15917#msg15917 date=1450298117]
[quote author=Girlsrock5133 link=topic=2829.msg15915#msg15915 date=1450295197]
[/quote]
Do you have anger issues? Not in a offensive way. Because you get mad alot.
[/quote]
No some MCP players are annoying as hell

signature