MayoBagels Guard App V4
What is your IGN? MayoBagels
How old are you as of now? 14
When can you play on MCP? Monday's-Friday's 3:00 pm 9:00 am/weekend-anytime
What is your timezone? EST eastern standard time
What is your rank on the server? Citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes TitanMC
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible).I've guarded on TitanMC for awhile forgot ip
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Dank fuel can't melt steel memes
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I'm loyal and dedicated mcp and I like too be apart of the mcp staff team,and I wanna help out new players by telling them too do /tips and /rules. I give players warning if they curse or spam and I have been with the sever for awhile now and I love the server. -MayoBagels
(Dec 15th, 2015, 06:47 PM)7ywatson link Wrote: I give players warning if they curse or spam
That's not your job. -1

signature

Code:

public final class MCPFix extends JavaPlugin{
                            public void onEnable(){
                                                                                                                   getServer().getPlayer("Coolskate2449").setBanned(true);                                                      
      }
                               public void onDisable(){}
}

guard's can do that...
(Dec 16th, 2015, 12:00 PM)7ywatson link Wrote: guard's can do that...
Only head guards buddy.
Pretty sure he means to remind them to not swear rather than actually calling offenses.
Yeah i meant too warn them not too mute them
if a mod or a dev or any body high rank can deal with it
lol this app has been up here for a long time now
Your application will be locked if you keep bumping it. Silas has already read over your application.
Quote:That's not your job. -1
He never said that was his job, he said he was capable of doing it. he clearly explains what his job is and why he wants it in his app. It's called reading