My new suggestions
1) No player factions on map. I feel like it is way too OP for people to know where someones base is to go raid it.

2) Auto censor cuss words with symbols. I can't tell you how many times I have seen people get reprimanded for cussing. This could help a lot and I have seen it been done before on other servers.

3) Hide n seek (Prop Hunt), Survival games, Splatoon. I feel like those could be awesome additions to events.

4) Commands window for auto typing stuff. I feel like there should be a window when you press a certain key that lets you auto type commands and player names into chat fir those people who have a hard time typing fast. things like /msg (Insert player name here), /pay (Insert player name here), /invite (insert player name here), (For guards only) /jail (Insert player name here) with text boxes for time and reason.  So the menu will start out with a list of commands such as /msg or /jail and then once you click on it it gives you a list of player names for people playing on the server. Click on the name and then any other action that may follow.

signature

Me: So Link showed me an old forum post where you say you wouldn't mind selling the server and he want's to buy it from you XD

Silas: I would never sell the server to a little shit fuck like him

Don't worry, "bout a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright - Bob Marley
(Dec 14th, 2015, 08:29 PM)Agent_Dash link Wrote: 1) No player factions on map. I feel like it is way too OP for people to know where someones base is to go raid it.

2) Auto censor cuss words with symbols. I can't tell you how many times I have seen people get reprimanded for cussing. This could help a lot and I have seen it been done before on other servers.

3) Hide n seek (Prop Hunt), Survival games, Splatoon. I feel like those could be awesome additions to events.

4) Commands window for auto typing stuff. I feel like there should be a window when you press a certain key that lets you auto type commands and player names into chat fir those people who have a hard time typing fast. things like /msg (Insert player name here), /pay (Insert player name here), /invite (insert player name here), (For guards only) /jail (Insert player name here) with text boxes for time and reason.  So the menu will start out with a list of commands such as /msg or /jail and then once you click on it it gives you a list of player names for people playing on the server. Click on the name and then any other action that may follow.

1) Pretty sure the players on factions map was added for a reason. Personally I hate the idea of it, but love it at the same time because it encourages raiding.
2) If you can't handle cuss words, you should just stop feeling offended.
3) Just go play mineplex brah
4) Isn't this what "tab" is for?
(Dec 17th, 2015, 01:24 PM)GreedyWifi link Wrote: 1) Pretty sure the players on factions map was added for a reason. Personally I hate the idea of it, but love it at the same time because it encourages raiding.

That is why it was added

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ