xXLink2003Xx's Guard Application
(Dec 14th, 2015, 07:13 PM)zs471 link Wrote: I like Link better as a prisoner than a guard.
No opinion on the app.

thanks zs

signature

-1 Tried to lure a player into his plot to lava her for her morgul blade.

signature

Code:

public final class MCPFix extends JavaPlugin{
                            public void onEnable(){
                                                                                                                   getServer().getPlayer("Coolskate2449").setBanned(true);                                                      
      }
                               public void onDisable(){}
}

(Dec 14th, 2015, 10:21 PM)S_Ryan link Wrote: -1 Tried to lure a player into his plot to lava her for her morgul blade.

Hey, that's just being a player nothing malicious.

signature

(Dec 14th, 2015, 10:27 PM)xxlink2003xx link Wrote: Hey, that's just being a player nothing malicious.

Nothing malicious? Luring a player to their death so you can steal their sword shouldn't the actions of someone who is applying for guard.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Dec 14th, 2015, 10:45 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Nothing malicious? Luring a player to their death so you can steal their sword shouldn't the actions of someone who is applying for guard.

just like how pvping prior to getting guard isn't something you should do right
(Dec 15th, 2015, 12:02 AM)Domybuttmister link Wrote: just like how pvping prior to getting guard isn't something you should do right

Not sure if I'm reading this right or not, but did you just compare pvping which is a good part of the server to luring and lavaing a player to steal their items? Luring a member to their death in the prison because you want their items is different than pvping.

Though this is an application not a spot to discuss the difference between pvp and luring a prisoner.

signature

(Dec 15th, 2015, 12:54 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=Domybuttmister link=topic=2793.msg15850#msg15850 date=1450162957]

Not sure if I'm reading this right or not, but did you just compare pvping which is a good part of the server to luring and lavaing a player to steal their items? Luring a member to their death in the prison because you want their items is different than pvping.

Though this is an application not a spot to discuss the difference between pvp and luring a prisoner.
[/quote]
So wait. It's not his fault anyway, for 1 don't follow him? If you see link asking you to come to his plot why would you follow him? lol? it's not like link is going to come in front and say "Come to my plot so I can kill you with lava" Many people lava others on their plot and plus it wouldn't even kill that person right away assuming they had gear on they could of /spawn real quick like I did when others put lava on me, and if this person had no gear that is kinda stupid to carry that around.

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
(Dec 15th, 2015, 04:32 AM)Girlsrock5133 link Wrote: [quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=2793.msg15852#msg15852 date=1450166049]
[quote author=Domybuttmister link=topic=2793.msg15850#msg15850 date=1450162957]

[/quote]
So wait. It's not his fault anyway, for 1 don't follow him? If you see link asking you to come to his plot why would you follow him? lol? it's not like link is going to come in front and say "Come to my plot so I can kill you with lava" Many people lava others on their plot and plus it wouldn't even kill that person right away assuming they had gear on they could of /spawn real quick like I did when others put lava on me, and if this person had no gear that is kinda stupid to carry that around.
[/quote]
You can't punish an innocent prisoner, the one being lavaed, for not knowing any better.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Dec 15th, 2015, 04:32 AM)Girlsrock5133 link Wrote: So wait. It's not his fault anyway, for 1 don't follow him? If you see link asking you to come to his plot why would you follow him? lol? it's not like link is going to come in front and say "Come to my plot so I can kill you with lava" Many people lava others on their plot and plus it wouldn't even kill that person right away assuming they had gear on they could of /spawn real quick like I did when others put lava on me, and if this person had no gear that is kinda stupid to carry that around.

Based on the amount of the new players on the server that get things like this they don't know how much this stuff is worth, and carry it around. Depending on who this character was they wouldn't know better based on how he talked them up to go to his plot. By your statement that's like saying I could go lava all the new players coming onto the server and say, "Hey, they shouldn't have followed me to my plot" If this was an older player who has been on the server for a while I would say alright that's their fault, but if it was a new/newer player to the server they wouldn't know not to follow him or carry that type of stuff around without armor.

signature

LOL Link your never getting guard FYI, 9If your excuse is that im never getting guard) I Dont want guard  emotTHEDREAM emotTHEDREAM emotTHEDREAM omgemj omgemj

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]