A2thejaygaming Guard's Application
What is your IGN?A2thejaygaming
How old are you as of now? 15
When can you play on MCP? Any day , all day.
What is your timezone? Central , U.S
What is your rank on the server? Baron
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes , I ran one a while back.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). Only watching the Guards on Mcp.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? You should chose me to be the next guard because I am getting better at PvP and I am getting better at getting along with people.  I am nice to almost everyone on the server and I am getting more, and more mature. I  welcome everyone back, and I never ever scam. . I help new players, and even the old ones that need some tips. I encourage  the growth of MCP and I will invite all of the new friends I make.
I get along with everyone and I will be a good member of the guard team. I will tell a warden right away if I find any bug. I absolutely love the server , and I would love to become part of this amazing staff team. I also vote whenever I can. Thank you for reading!

Sidenote : If your going to diss this app don't even post anything. I can try if I want to. I'm not dealing with you people anymore.

signature

Kek
#MAKEMCPGREATAGAIN

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
I believe you are missing something?
Didnt read the rules clearly missing something

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
He's missing something because he has copied and pasted his application the last three times he's applied...