Volkov killing me for no reason
(Nov 27th, 2015, 08:58 PM)Craftin link Wrote:
Quote:I don't want to be mean, but you have been being a jerk to me, and I didn't do anything to you... You say I complain in ts about riots, when either zs or mit invites me to ts... The worst "complainant" I've done was either a sigh which I don't mean to put on ts, because my sprint button is R and R is my push to talk button, or either Man people are Op or some of the lines of that.

Irrelevant to the OP's post

Not irrelevant it proves he is doing the same exact thing to other guard members.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
It said he was complaining about guards complaining about riots, what does that have to do with you killing someone for no reason? If he had reported her for this thing then it would be relevant, but as far as I'm aware girlsrock inserted herself into this post, as well as the topic of rioting.

signature

Kill me
(Nov 27th, 2015, 09:03 PM)Craftin link Wrote: It said he was complaining about guards complaining about riots, what does that have to do with you killing someone for no reason? If he had reported her for this thing than it would be relevant, but as far as I'm aware girlsrock inserted herself into this post, as well as the topic of rioting.

Her post is relevant because he is constantly complaining about either me or Girlsrock for some ungodly reason. He is becoming just like Link with the retarded reports.

signature

Mit how many reports have I made in total since v3? More importantly when was my last staff report?

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]
Quote:Her post is relevant because he is constantly complaining about either me or Girlsrock for some ungodly reason. He is becoming just like Link with the retarded reports.

First of all stop calling people retarded, and cussing at them, and talking about their moms. Second of all, did you ever think there was a reason behind his complaining? You are the one who goes around ts saying heil hitler and telling people to shut up because you wanted someone who joined the channel named "Kim jong un" to tell them how they "killed so many jews". You're not a very pleasant guy and you have been breaking rules as far as I can tell recently.

signature

Kill me
(Nov 27th, 2015, 09:09 PM)Craftin link Wrote: First of all stop calling people retarded, and cussing at them, and talking about their moms. Second of all, did you ever think there was a reason behind his complaining? You are the one who goes around ts saying heil hitler and telling people to shut up because you wanted someone who joined the channel named "Kim jong un" to tell them how they "killed so many jews". You're not a very pleasant guy and you have been breaking rules as far as I can tell recently.

I didn't say anyone was retarded I said the reports are retarded. Please do read. I didn't say anything about anyones mother in this thread now have I? Stormy complains about everything dealing with mcp from the players to the staff to the plugins because he wants the server to bend over backwards for them. And guess what they aren't going to so he'll quit next week and be on the very next day. Yep show me proof that I said Heil hitler m8. And if you can't take a joke in ts when a bunch of idiots join with names like that then you should get off the internet. OR it's the fact that you can't understand that I'm pretty much a communist terrorist who loves making people mad. I never told them that they killed so many jews lmao I asked how that accomplished all they did in their life please do get it right next time. Don't talk to me about breaking rules until you can explain why you were pvping yesterday or the fact that you seem to let Stormy and his friends off a lot with their chat offenses.

signature

Despite what you say Mit, ts does affect the server and that is where you have been talking shit. I had specific instructions by Silas to lay off chat offenses for a while so Convicted players could ease into the new chat rules. Sorry for following my instructions, I find it to be the best way to do my job.

signature

Kill me
(Nov 27th, 2015, 09:21 PM)Craftin link Wrote: Despite what you say Mit, ts does affect the server and that is where you have been talking shit. I had specific instructions by Silas to lay off chat offenses for a while so Convicted players could ease into the new chat rules. Sorry for following my instructions, I find it to be the best way to do my job.

Lol thank you for proving you aren't reading my posts fully. Smile I didn't say the convicted players I said Stormybee and his friends there is no reason the mcp players are/should be let off from the chat rules let alone stormy when you just thirty minutes ago warned me for using lol in all caps.

signature

Silas said "Don't call CO's on the convicted players, and chill out with the MCP players too" I give warnings to all players and if anyone is spamming stuff I will mute them. If you could supply me with some screenshots or logs of when I let them off over other people or at all feel free post them or message me them.

signature

Kill me
(Nov 27th, 2015, 09:28 PM)Craftin link Wrote: Silas said "Don't call CO's on the convicted players, and chill out with the MCP players too" I give warnings to all players and if anyone is spamming stuff I will mute them. If you could supply me with some screenshots or logs of when I let them off over other people or at all feel free post them or message me them.

Yup because I screenshot my chat 24/7 nor do I care enough to dig into the logs as I have 6-7 different log files per day. There have been multiple times you have let stormybee and friends spam chat or disrespecting the guards and all you will do is ^.

signature