Shitty internet game
So I play this game for those who care. It's a grindy slow internet strategy game.

It's called Lords of War and Money and here's a link to it

So feel free to play, it's something to do when bored but probably 99% of you won't like it.

Here's my profile

PS: If you're going to register make sure to use the first link because it gives me and you bonus shit.

signature

???
Great profile Silas! Msg me on ts if you ever need someone to play with!

signature

Really cool game

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Oct 16th, 2015, 07:17 PM)xxlink2003xx link Wrote: Great profile Silas! Msg me on ts if you ever need someone to play with!

Haha, I'm a bit far in level so us playing together might be limited but so far Mit & Zs have signed up so you could all play together.

signature

???
(Oct 16th, 2015, 08:29 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: [quote author=xxlink2003xx link=topic=2510.msg14317#msg14317 date=1445048244]
Great profile Silas! Msg me on ts if you ever need someone to play with!

Haha, I'm a bit far in level so us playing together might be limited but so far Mit & Zs have signed up so you could all play together.
[/quote]

I'll eventually learn what the fuck I'm doing as I'm one who skips tutorials but figured I would give a chance.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Bumping this shit as it's still relevant and the shitty internet game just reached its 9th anniversary.

signature

???
If I wasn't addicted to gambling, I'd actually get stuff done in this game.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Mar 3rd, 2016, 08:10 PM)zs471 link Wrote: If I wasn't addicted to gambling, I'd actually get stuff done in this game.
I was once up 60k with my  good roulette strategy, now only up 10k rip.

I have since stopped gambling.

signature

???